043 Family Park 2 3/5

Joy and Wendy were already on their way to the restaurant where they would see Joy's parents.

"It's the first time I do this kind of thing. Joy, I'm afraid of ruining it." Wendy says to Joy while rubbing her forehead.

"You will not ruin anything, stop worrying." Joy says as she grabs Wendy's hands.

"Just tell me if they're going to interrogate me to prepare myself" says Wendy.

"They will." Joy answers her bluntly.

She Rmreleases a laugh to then embrace Wendy.

"But do not worry, I'll be there with you," Joy says as she strokes one of Wendy's cheeks.

Wendy takes Joy's hand and gives her a kiss on the palm.

"It doesn't matter how many times I tell you this but I'm glad I spent those 3,000 wons on that unicorn stuffed toy a year ago." Wendy says smiling.

Joy smiles, comes over and gives her a little kiss on the lips and then erase the rest of the lipstick that was left.

"And I'm happy that my dear" Joy says as she hugs her tightly.

After 15 minutes the car stopped in front of the restaurant that looked fancy.

"I'm sorry but they always exaggerate things." Joy tells Wendy.

"Its okay, come on, let's not make them wait." Wendy replies as she guides Joy towards the entrance of the restaurant.

Once inside, Joy's father approaches them.

"Princess, it's nice to see you after so long." Her father says as he hugs Joy.

"I'm also happy to see you dad." Joy says smiling.

"Your beautiful honey, like always" her mother says.

"You must be Wendy." his father says as he looks at Wendy.

"Hi ms and mrs Park, I'm Wendy Son."

"Pleas call as dad and mom, I suppose you're Joy's girlfriend, because whenever we talk, she does not stop talking about you." says Joy's mother.

"MOM!" Joy says feeling her face red.

Wendy looks at Joy with a mocking smile.

"So tell us, Wendy, how are you tolerating Joy?" Her father-in-law says as he laughs.

"DAD!!" Again Joy says with an even redder face.

Wendy feels like getting along with her parents in-laws.

"With a lot of patience." Wendy responds and making her parents in-laws laugh.

"WENDY!!" Joy screams again but now giving a little slap to Wendy who is laughing.

"I see that will be getting along, Wendy," his father-in-law says as he stops laughing.

"So Wendy, honey, where are you from? You have some American features." Asks Wendy's mother.

"I'm half Korean and half American, my father is Korean." Wendy responds smiling.

"And have you lived all your life in Korea?" Asks his father-in-law.

"No, I actually returned to Korea a year ago, I was studying languages in Canada."

"Then you know Spanish?" Joy father asks

"That's right." answers Wendy.

"Asi que es lo que buscas en mi hija, Wendy?" Her father-in-law asks.

"Dad please not in Spanish you know I do not understand." Joy demands.

"La amp y voy enserio con ella." Wendy responds by making Joy roll her eyes.

"Esta bien Wendy pareces ser una buena chica, así que por favor cuida de ella, tiene mi permiso para continuar con su relación."

"Cuidare de ella y muchas gracias." Wendy responds smiling.

"What did you say?" Asks Joy.

"You would have understood if you had paid more attention to your Spanish classes" Joy's mother says as she laughs.

"You guys only make fun of me." Joy says while pouting.

"And tell us Wendy how is it that you met Joy?" Asks Joy's father curious.

Wendy looks at Joy with a mocking smile.

"At a Korean fair, she was doing her tantrum because she could not win a stuffed animal she wanted and ran out of money." Wendy says smiling as she remembers that night.

"Typical of her." says Joy's father laughing.

"And I was the one who won the stuffed animal for her."

"That's so cute." Joy's mother says smiling.

"I'm glad my daughter is with someone like you, Wendy, so take care of her and make her happy." Joy's father says as he looks at Wendy.

"I will do it. "

"We love you princess and we want you to be happy." Says Joy's mother

Wendy and Joy intertwine their hands under the table while their eyes said they loved each other.