025 I like how you make me feel

Somewhere in the city.

Seulgi was walking towards the library, she could be a disaster but she liked to read a lot. While walking, she noticed that many people were talking about the softball game that would be that night.

She arrived at the library and worked on finding a book in the middle of her search, she saw someone who was sitting at one of the tables in the corner, she felt butterflies in her stomach seeing that person who in this days didn't want to leave her mind.

She decided to walk towards the person, since she won't miss the opportunity to talk to her now that she had found her.

Irene was concentrating on her studies until suddenly the smell of a particular perfume came to her. She looked up to see who was the person wearing that perfume but her heart stopped when she saw the person.

"You look great with glasses, a little nerdy but you still look great." Seulgi says with a smile as she sits in front of her.

"T-thanks." Irene says blushing.

In Irene's life there had never been the word "nervous" until now and she didn't know why Seulgi was causing that and even through her days, Seulgi's face suddenly came popping in her head and it made her nervous.

"What are you doing here?" Irene asks calmly.

"I came to take some books home." Seulgi tells her without taking her eyes off her book.

For an hour nobody said anything and everyone was focused on their books but they didn't feel uncomfortable, It was already 6 in the afternoon and the sun was already setting. Seulgi saw Irene who was chewing on the rubber band of her pencil as she read.

She's beautiful, Seulgi thinks.

She remembered something and an idea came to her mind, she took a deep breath before speaking.

"Irene, would you like to go out with me tonight?" Seulgi asks suddenly.

Irene looks up and meets Seulgi's eyes and they stay like that for a few minutes and she told herself so, why not?

"Sure" she finally says with a smile as she puts some of her hair behind her ear.

Seulgi releases the air she had been holding back and thanking the gods for not letting Irene reject her.

Irene gets up and puts her books in her backpack.

"Give me your books to put them here" Irene tells her softly.

Seulgi gives the books. She was going to hang the backpack on her shoulder but Seulgi takes it and she hangs the backpack on her shoulder.

"Let's go" Seulgi says with a smile.

They were walking in silence, Irene didn't know where they were going.

"We are here." Seulgi tells her, they were in front of a stadium and saw that there would be a softball game.

"Seulgi, I don't know anything about softball." Irene says a little worried.

"Well, me neither, but let's see how it goes plus they also sell food, we're going to buy some hats to pretend." Seulgi says as she pulls her towards the store.

Irene only laughs at Seulgi's ideas.

They were already sitting in the stands with a lot of food while they waited for the game to start

"Seulgi, your eating like a pig."Irene scolds her.

"Let me be." Seulgi replies as she eats her nachos.

Suddenly Seulgi feels Irene's fingers on her face and feels her heart beating fast. Irene's face is very close to her. She was panicking.

Irene takes some of the melted cheese from her lip and when there eyes met, no one recoiled, but they were approaching.

But the screm of the people made the world come back and the two were blushing until they could realize that they were about to kiss.

Neither of them said anything about it and they enjoyed the game, ate and laughed the rest of the game.

At the end of the game, Seulgi insisted that she would take Irene to the door of her house.

"Here is my house." Irene tells him.

"Oh, it's beautiful and big." says Seulgi, looking at Irene with a smile.

Irene had liked Seulgi's smile so much since the first time she saw her, for her when Seulgi smiled she looked like a cute bear.

"Thanks for inviting me out, I had a great time." Irene says with a slight blush on her cheeks.

"thanks to you for accepting." She also responds blushing.

Irene came over to give her a little hug and Seulgi corresponds.

Their eyes met again and without even thinking about it Seulgi kisses her on the lips.

Irene pushes her and Seulgi was waiting for the slap and several insults but for her surprise she felt again Irene lips.

I like how you make me feel Seulgi, says Irene in her mind.