020 Reunion

It was already midnight and the three couples had decided that it was time to leave. Each one was thinking that maybe at the entrance of the fair their friends would be waiting for them since they only bring one car, they didn't crossed or seen each other since they had arrived at the fair.

Lisa and Jennie were already ready to leave to.

The four couples had arrived at the same time to the exit and all looked at each other with surprise.

"Lisa!" Said Rose, Joy and Seulgi in unison.

"Jennie." said Jisoo, Irene and Wendy.

"What are you doing with them?" Lisa asks even more surprised.

"Do you know them?" Jisoo asks Rose.

They were all waiting for the answer.

"Yes, they are my friends that I told you they had left me." Rose replies while looking at Seulgi and Joy.

"We didn't leave you, you two were the ones who ran away" says Seulgi.

"Irene why are you so red?" Asks wendy.

Irene was still embarrassed from what happened in the house of screams, she didn't answer. While Seulgi looked at her with mockery.

Lisa and Jennie looked at each other confused and didn't understand why their friends were together.

"Jisoo, Irene and Wendy please come to my side." Jennie orders wanting to answer everyone's questions.

The three mentioned stand next to Jennie's.

"Joy, Rose and Seulgi come here." Lisa tells them.

And the three of them stand next to Lisa.

"Guys, I want to introduce you to Jennie and her friends, friends of Jennie, I want to introduce you to my friends, Seulgi, Joy and Rose" Lisa says with a smile, the jaws of the six girls almost touching the floor.

"What kind of witchcraft is this?" Says Joy.

"So you're the famous Jennie that our little Lisa is crazy for " says Rose.

Lisa gives Rose a little slap while she blushes and Jennie sees her with a gummy smile.

"It's a pleasure to meet you, we were already looking forward to meeting the mysterious Jennie." says Seulgi with a little bow, Joy and Rose do the same.

Jennie and her friends do the same with a smile.

"Now tell me how is that all of you ended up together?" Jennie asks as she feels Lisa hug her from behind, rests her chin on her shoulder and they interlace her hands in Jennie's belly as they look at each other happily.

Rose, Joy and Seulgi looked at the couple with a smile, they were happy to see Lisa happy. They were afraid of not seeing Lisa's smile again and that's why they were grateful to Jennie.

Jisoo, Wendy and Irene were happy to see Jennie with those sparkle in her eyes but they were also worried about the future of the relationship.

"Well, I met Rosé at a food stand and I decided to invite her to dinner" Jisoo seeing Rosè with a smile and she returns it to her. Seulgi and Joy look at Rose with tease, Rose only manages to blush.

"Wendy won a unicorn for me and to thank her I told her to go with me to see the the fireworks." Joy says happily as she hugs her stuffed animal.

Jisoo, Irene and Jennie looked at Wendy confused.

"She was whining because she couldn't win her unicorn and she ran out of money and she wouldn't let me concentrate on my game, that's why." says Wendy shrugging her shoulders.

"How beautiful." Jennie says just to tease her friend.

"And you Irene?" Jisoo asks.

Seulgi looked at Irene with a teasing smile and Irene felt her face turn red of embarrassment.

"W-well, she and I ..." she was stuttering and they all looked confused at her except for Seulgi.

"Let's say that low-astral souls made us meet and that's all." Seulgi replies with a smile.

Irene with her eyes thanked her.

Nobody said anything.

"Well, it's time to go, I see at home and Jennie's friends, I hope to see you soon." Lisa says with a smile.

"See you Limario." Jisoo replies and everyone laughs at the nickname Jisoo gave her.

"I see at school tomorrow girls and friends of Lisa I hope to see you again and hopefully we all get along." Jennie says as she says goodbye and then leaves with Lisa in her car.

After they see the couple leave.

"We're also leaving, it was nice to meet you and I hope it's not the last time." says Wendy.

Joy quickly goes to her and hugs her.

"Of course it will not be the last time, girls until then" Joy says as she separates from her and goes to the car.

"Thanks for the dinner, I had a great time, here's my number, call me whenever you want" says Rose blushing handing out a piece of paper to Jisoo.

"I also had a good time Rose and of course I'll call you" Jisoo replies, also blushing.

Rose approaches, kisses her on the cheek and Jisoo can only smile widely.

"See you." Jisoo says goodbye and goes to the car where Wendy is waiting.

"I'll See you in the car, bye Irene." Rose tells Seulgi and Irene with a smile.

"Bye." Irene replies with a smile.

Only Irene and Seulgi were left.

Irene could still feel embarrassed and didn't dare look at Seulgi.

Irene feels a pair of lips on her cheek, she turns and looks up to see Seulgi's smile.

"I'll see you again." Says Seulgi without any trace of embarrassment and then turns around walking towards the car, leaving an Irene who had butterflies in her stomach.

"Idiot," Irene whispers with a hand on her cheek and a small smile on her face as she walks to the car.

Without a doubt it had been a happy night for the four couples but also a sad night for someone else.