015 Fair.

Lisa was nervous just thinking about where to take Jennie, she had no idea where to take her since she had never bothered going to the city but now she wanted to do it for Jennie.

Her friends were getting ready, they were going to leave but she didn't bother to asking them, since she had to think about where to take Jennie.

She had asked Jennie for her address and also her phone number, I wanted to do things right.

"Why so thoughtful Lisa?" Colins asked.

"Do you know of any nice place in this city?" Lisa asked sadly.

Colins smiled, he had noticed Lisa differently these past few days, he had seen her play with her friends, when she returned from her walks, she returned with a big smile. The girl who locked herself in her room all day or was just playing the piano was going away, he was glad that Lisa returning to be the same as before.

"The cleaning girls were telling me that today there will be a fair that they do every year here and it's only a few minutes away," Colins replies.

A carnival doesn't sound so bad, Lisa thought as she smiled

"Please get me the address of the fair Colins."

"Okay Lisa." Colins responds with a smile.

••••••

Already at night.

All four were in the room, ready to leave.

"So Lisa, tell us where you're going?" Joy asked mockingly.

"Non of your business." Lisa responds while sticking out her tongue.

"How rude." Joy says she also sticks out her tongue.

"Can we go now? I'm hungry" says Rosé pouting.

"I'm leaving, it's getting late, be careful." Lisa says as she walks out the door.

Few minutes later

"Well, let's go too." Seulgi says as she goes down the stairs with the car keys in her hand.

••••••

In Jisoo's house.

"Come on let go, I want chicken before it's over." says Jisoo desperately.

"Shut up, we're leaving, just let Wendy bring the umbrellas down, maybe it'll rain a while later." Irene says.

"I asked Jennie if she wanted to come with us but she said no, she already had plans with Lisa." says Jisoo.

"Do you think She already told Lisa about Taehyung?" Irene asks with curiosities.

"I do not know, but we'll asked her tomorrow at school." Jisoo answers.

"Ready, let's go," says Wendy, entering the room with the umbrellas.

"Thank God." Jisoo says as she looks towards the ceiling.

"I drive." Irene says.

•••••

In Jennie's house.

Jennie was getting ready, she was nervous but at the same time happy.

She heard the horn of a car, leaned out her window and saw Lisa leaning on her car, beckoning to her that she was coming down.

Going down stares she saw her nana.w

"I'm going out nana but I'll be coming back later" she says as she grabs her jacket.

"Okay, my girl, be very careful." She answers jer as she kisses her on the forehead.

Jennie leaves her house quickly and sees Lisa looking at her with a big smile.

"You look very pretty," Lisa says with a silly smile.

Jennie feels her face red.

"You too, Lisa."she responds while she kisses her on the cheek.

"Come on" Lisa says as she opens the door.

After a few minutes they had arrived at the carnival.

"The fair! Lisa I haven't been here for a long time." Jennie says excitedly.

"Well, I hope you like it and we'll have fun." Lisa says as she grabs her by the hand.

"I have no doubt about it," Jennie says smiling. While interlacing her fingers with Lisa's.

••••••

While on the other side of the fair.

"I'm going to buy something to eat, I'm hungry." Rosé says as she goes to the food area.

"I want that unicorn, I'm going to win it." Joy says as she goes the opposite side.

"We were supposed to come together," Seulgi shouts, but the other two are already too far away to hear her.

With nothing to do, she goes walking wondering around.

•••••••

While in another place of the fair.

"Ooh look, chicken!!" Says Jisoo as he runs away.

"Wait Jisoo." Irene says

"I want to go play" says Wendy also running.

"Wait, Wendy." Irene says again but she can't see them anymore because of the large number of people there.

Resigned, she goes walking through the carnival.

Without a doubt, it would be an interesting night at the fair.