t h i r t y n i n e

Aspen's POV:

We soon arrive at a large gate, and can see soldiers patrolling the top. Merle calls out to them, and they let us in.

Maggie, Glenn, and I take in the scenery. It looks like a fairly safe town. There are many kids running around, as well as adults walking from building to building. Everyone seems to have a job to do, and it looks unscathed from the walkers.

Merle tells Glenn to pull into a parking spot, and orders us out. He still has a gun to Maggie's head, and leads us to a yellow, two story, building. Once inside, he forces us down a flight of stairs into, what I assume is, the basement.

There are three rooms, and he forces Glenn into the first one, Maggie into the second, and me into the third. When I enter, there's a wooden table and a chair. Merle forces me to sit in it, and ties my wrists to the wooden arms.

"Don't ya try anything." Merle growled, and walked out into the hallway, locking the door behind him.

I sat for what felt like a few hours. I could hear some muffled yelling and scuffling from Maggie and Glenn's rooms, but couldn't make out much details.

Finally, the door opened, and a man walked in. He seemed very full of himself, cockiness radiating off of him.

"Hello miss." He smiled, his southern drawl echoing through the room. "I hope this meeting goes better than the others."

He wiped his hands off on a towel, and I could see what looked like blood. "If you hurt them-" I could feel my face heating up.

"Oh don't you worry your pretty little self. Maggie and Glenn are just fine." His smile sent chills down my spine. "Now, would you mind telling me where your camp is?"

I stared at him, giving away nothing. I had no idea who he was, or what he wanted, but I wasn't going to give away the group. If he was asking me, then Glenn and Maggie obviously didn't give away the location, and I wouldn't either.

"Maybe I should make myself more clear..." He walked towards me, and I tried to shrink away, but my restraints held me in place.

He walked behind me, and lowered his face into my neck. "Tell me the location of your camp." He whispered into my neck, and all I knew was I wanted to get as far away from him as I could, as fast as I could.

Suddenly, he grabbed my chair and spun me around. "Let's get you out of those restraints." He ripped them off, causing me to yelp in pain. There would be bruises there later.

"Now, take off your shirt."

"Excuse me?!" He had a look in his eyes that I did not like.

"You heard me, shirt off. Now."

I stared at him, stunned. No way was I stripping in front of him.

"Let me help you with this..." He walked towards me, putting his hands on my hips. I shivered, repulsed. "You take your shirt off, or I beat your friends."

I started shaking, not wanting him to hurt Maggie or Glenn, but also not wanting to expose myself to him. "Merle!" He yelled, and Merle entered the room. "You know what to do."

Merle walked back into the hallway, and I soon heard grunts and groans coming from Maggie's room.

"Ok stop! I'll do it!" I screamed, praying he wouldn't hurt her anymore.

Once the grunts had stopped, I slowly started to lift up my tank top.

Once it was off, the man hungrily looked me up and down. "Now the bra."

I sighed, tears threatening to roll down my face. Whatever I have to do to keep him away from Glenn and Maggie.

I slowly unhooked my bra. It to me a few trys, because my fingers were shaking so much.

Finally my black bra fell to the ground, and my chest was totally exposed to the man.

He whistled, looking me up and down. I fought back the tears, and looked at anything but him.

He began to slowly walk towards me, until we were chest to chest. He suddenly grabbed my boob, and began to squeeze.

I shut my eyes, and trid not to scream. Then, he turned me around, and slammed me into the side of the table. He starts to rub against me, and I was so thankful my pants were still on.

I stiffled another scream when he stopped. I peaked around behind me, and could see he was beginning to take off his pants. No. No. No.

Finally, the tears spilled. He's going to rape me.

I began to shake even harder, and tried to cover my bare chest with my arms. He dropped his pants, and began to walk towards me. I tried to back up, but I ran into the table.

He grabbed my hips, and pulled me into him. "Are you going to be a good girl?"

I let out a scream, and his eyes darkened. "Oh no, that won't do."

He began to unbutton my pants, when we heard a crash from the other room. I heard Merle yell, and it sounded like a table had flipped over.

"Oh hell no." The man groaned, but it seemed to be enough to distract him. I kicked him in the balls, and grabbed my shirt, before sprinting out of the room.

I could see the door we had come in through, and began running towards it, when I was hit in the head with something heavy.

"Sorry sweetheart." Merle's face appeared, right before everything went black.

—————

I woke up with a pounding headache. I found myself back in the chair, this time with both my arms and legs tied.

"Wow, sleeping beauty awakes." I jump at the voice, and turn to see Merle sitting in the corner of the room.

"W-what happened?" I groaned, talking making my headache much worse.

"Well, your little friend, Maggie is it? Told us all about your little camp." Merle stood up, and walked over to me. "The Governer is sending out troops as we speak."

"No. Maggie wouldn't do that."

"Oh but she did. She might not care if the Governer threatens her, but she certainly breaks quickly if he threatens her little boyfriend."

"Our group will come for us. And you'll all burn when they do."

Merle just laughed. "Oh I'm so scared."

He began to walk towards the door. "You know we went back for you? Rick and Daryl took a group, and went back to the roof of the building. I don't know the full story, but they didn't gave up on you."

That stopped Merle in his tracks. "My brother-"

"I guess Maggie didn't tell you that part of the story. He's alive and well." I could tell I had hit a soft spot. "He's just back at our camp. If you help us-"

"Nah." Merle stormed out.

I sighed. I had almost gotten through to him...

He slammed the door, and it was silent again. I listened for any sound from Maggie or Glenn, but I couldn't hear a thing.

I looked around, for anything to help me get out, but there was nothing. Then, I noticed I was in my tank top without my bra, and all the memories came flooding back. I was almost raped.

The tears came again as I thought about how close I was. If I hadn't yelled out... If Maggie hadn't fought back...

Sobs racked my body as I closed my eyes, and leaned my head back against the chair.

The day caught up to me, and I managed to fall into a restless sleep.