Stretching- Katya

The morning light shined into the room, blinding my eyes. I never liked the morning. It was too bright and I always hated the pressure of getting up and dressed early in the morning when your mind is foggy. I have sleepily banged my head on too many door frames and bookshelves to be an early bird.

I sat up in my bed, sighing annoyed. I got up, leaving blankets in a mess on the bed and walked into the kitchen. It was still early, for me at least. Brian is up at about for at least 3 hours before I even think about opening an eye.

Walking into the kitchen, I had tunnel vision on the coffee pot. It was already ready and fresh for me. The bonus of being the second one awake. The hot coffee went down my throat, it was bitter and I regretted my lack of sweetener. Once I got my fix of caffeine, I walked into the living room. Immediately, I laughed upon seeing Katya, already in drag, doing her morning stretches.

"Good morning, baby. What the hell are you doing?" I asked gently, with a hint of humor.

"Stretching. Getting ready to slam my pussy into the floor. Care to watch, Barbara?" She flipped her hair around and blew me a kiss.

I sat down on the couch and put my feet up on the coffee stand. Turning on the TV, it was automatically set to the news. I quickly changed it to some comedy show. About 15 minutes later, my coffee was gone and Katya was crawling on my lap. She rested her head on my lap, petting my knee. As I ran my fingers through her blonde wig she threw her leg up.

"I thought you just finished stretching?"

"I did, but now I just want to impress you." She grabbed her leg and gave me a sultry look.

"It's illegal to be that flexible, Kat. And kinda hot." I smiled at her as she sat up and grabbed my hand.

"My gig doesn't start until 3."