Party- Adore Delano

Danny decided we should go to a party tonight. Considering we're both 29, I don't go out much besides from going to one of Adore's shows. Maybe that's just my introverted lifestyle.

I appreciated Danny's look on life. They loved to voice his opinion and have fun. But we are not alike in that aspect. They love the party scene, they get shitfaced drunk and has the time of their life. Danny can meet a person and see something beautiful in anyone. Make them feel at home and comfortable. I, on the other hand, stutter and freeze up during conversations. I rather write in the bathroom or pet a dog than dance. I like pot as much as the next person but I'd rather do it on the couch at home, eating pizza and laughing at nothing with Danny. We have our differences but we make it work.

A few hours ago, Danny left to go get ready while I procrastinated. Most of the time when we go out Danny likes to be in drag. Adore is more confident.

She left the bathroom, startling me by throwing keys in my face and yelling party.

Once we got there, Adore kissed my cheek and ran off. I decided to have a drink. Or many. Kayta could drop us off when she takes Trixie home, so what's the harm. I was hammered. And pretty high. Sitting on a random chair, I lied back enjoying the high.

Adore's recognizable laugh rang in my ears, bringing a most likely stupid grin to my face. Within one minute, she walked in, teal wig swishing around her as she danced, hips swaying she reached a hand out.

"Wanna dance?" Her hands moved to my shoulders then holding mine once I nodded. She dragged me into another room.

The song playing was your typical party song loud and upbeat. Enjoying the feeling we danced slowly, holding onto each other as the music played.