Artist- Adore Delano

(A/n)- The image is from Paisley Hansen! Her Instagram is @paisleydrawrs so if you like her work go check her out! So here's the fic! 

"Adore!" I yelled. Considering it was 2:51 a.m, I shouldn't have done that, but when have I ever cared about anyone else.

She came out of our bedroom, still in drag, holding cold pizza. Her look of confusion and concern was replaced with excitement once she saw me. I was holding my sketchbook up, pens, pencils, paints and erasers covered the coffee table along with dirty dishes.

"What'd you draw?" Adore had always loved my artwork, which baffled me. I'm a lot better now then I was when we started dating but I'm still not super amazing like she always tells me I am. Many nights we'd stay up, Adore watching some random sitcom or getting high while I sketch. Occasionally, while I draw she peers over my shoulder, giving me encouragement and silly ideas. Adore liked to call those nights dates.

"Just look." I handed it to her before burying my face in my hands, shielding my eyes from her reaction.

"Baby! This is so cute! I love it" She jumped over the couch, leaving me bouncing and startled. She wrapped her arms around me. "And you."

I looked up, laying my head against hers, seeing the formerly mentioned slice of pizza on the coffee table. I guess life imitates art.

"I'm glad you like it" I spoke quietly. Sharing my art with someone is always embarrassing, it makes me feel vulnerable. Probably because it's personal, so I do enjoy showing Adore. I finally get to share this hidden part of me with someone I love. Plus she's my cheerleader.

"I look so cute in it! You are so talented!" She nuzzled into the nook of my neck. "Imma take a picture"

I felt heat rise to my cheeks as she snapped a picture and posted it online.

She read the caption aloud, slowly and at almost a whisper: "Look at how amazingly talented my partner is! I look fucking cute as hell...I love them so much."