Chapter 13

Adrian had enrolled Jaylin into a daycare while I was in the hostpital. So, he has a place to go while me and drae are in school. After we dropped him off we went to school.

Soon as we got there I rushed to the girls bathroom. I had to pee badly. As I entered it was like 3 girls in the mirrors during they're make up. I pushed on a stall door which was locked so I went to the next one to use it.

After I washed my hands I looked at my outfit. I had on a black long sleeve polo t-shirt, rip dark blue ripped denim and inferno jordans my hair was parted in the middle in bone straight. My lashes were a bit longer and I shaped my brows this morning.
I could tell my style had changed.

I left the bathroom and headed to my locker. I notice Julian by himself walking to class. Which is weird considering how social he is. He had on his sports jacket from the basketball team and sweats to match with black nike slides. Around his eyes were dark he looked drained. He had a new haircut.

I was debating if I should go over there though. He haven't text me back from the last time I texted him.  I seen Lauren walk up talking to him he completely ignored her acting as if she wasn't there. Then he walked into the library.

Maybe I should go just to ask why he didn't respond back. Yea I should, I walked in the library and didn't see him.

Damn where the hell he go that quick? I started walking toward the back and seen him on the couch with his head down and hands covering his face. I walked over there slowly and sat by him. He didn't move.

"Julian" I said lowly. His head popped up. He looked at me with his red eyes and tried to hide the fact that he was upset with a smile.

"Where you been? Why you haven't been at school?" He hugged me.

"Some stuff happened I was in the hospital" he change his expression to worried.

"But im okay now what wrong with you... You look stressed"

The bell runged and he stood up. "Aye how bout we just link after school and catch up we got to go" he said dryly.

"Okay" I said as I stood up. He opened his arms and pulled me into a embrace. I closed my eyes valuing the moment. My head was laying on his chest and my nose filled with his refreshing scent. It was then when I realized how much I had missed him.

We left the library and went our separate ways. This school day was so long.  I had hella homework and make up classwork.  Everyone was asking where I been and shit I was just not giving a fuck today. I completely ignored them and everyone else.

"Well look who's back!" My world history teacher Mrs.Lenin said loudly as I tried to sneak in.  I waved at her an sat in my seat. She started making her way to me passing papers out. A thick stack of paper slammed on my desk.

"Ughh" I said loudly unknowingly. She was a few desk ahead of me. There were snickers around the classroom after my comment. She didnt start to say some until she heard them.

"What was that Yazlyn?"
I tried not to get agitated because she stay picking with me so I didn't say nothing.

"That's what I thought" she said looking me up and down.

Near the end of class we was playing Kahoot for the rennassiance. I was getting most of my answers right because I loved history generally and knew more about it then other folks.

"Mrs. Lenin! You gone let Yas cheat she better no get no bonus points" This girl said with hella leave out her shit wasn't even blended.

"Right! She ain't been here studying like the rest of us that won't be fair" The brownskin girl said.

I rolled my eyes.

"It's sad how y'all feel threaten by me and y'all the ones that actually been in class supposedly learning this" I said to the girl that said something first.

"Baby please believe ain't nobody threaten by you"

"Sis wasn't you just complaing about me getting bonus point obviously you not confident in your self I mean I guess I wouldn't either with shit that on my head" I said shrugging.

"Dammnnnn ha shit do got 2 different type of hair textures tho"  Dashawn said I didn't even know he was in here.

"Enough if I here one more person cuss they getting out of my class" Mrs.Lenin said strictly.

"For real? Shiiit yeen gotta tell me twice this class boring as hell.Fuck. Shit.Bitich. Ho-" Dashawn started then was cut off by Mrs.Lenin.

"GET.OUT" She pointed to the door.

"Damn my fault Mrs.Lenin. That big ass vein popping out of yo neck. Tomato face ass" He said grabbing his stuff. I was already laughing  from when he said some about her having two different hair types. The class erupted in laugther after his last remark.

"Haha your so funny have fun in the principal office" She said mad amd childishly, immediately standing up pointing at him.

"Mane I dont fucking care! That's my nigga anyways! I go to his office everytime I come to school. Witcho fat ass" He said chuckling leaving the class.

She sat down flustered. She fixed her hair and glass. Her face began to go from red to pink back to white. People around me were snickering and she gave me the death glare. I turned my head to side looking back at her with a straight face.

"You started that! Stop snickering at me!" she said to me. I rolled my eyes. This hoe just tryna find a reason to take me out the classroom. The classroom snickers started getting loud.

"Yazyln! Stop being disrespectful!"

"Are you smoking crack?" I asked her. She was tripping like I was the one who embarrassed her ass. She seriously was getting on my nerves.

"I- You- How dare you!" She said.

"Leave my class now I cannot tolerate you" she continued.

"Yea I can't tolerate yo musty ass either" I said as the bell rang and exit the class.

Sorry for not updating in a while y'all imma start trying to do like once or twice a week now