1. New guys in school

Y/n POV.
* ring * * ring *
" ughhh already morning? " *sigh*  I didn't feel like going to school at all, but if I don't Sam will be alone with her..
I got up and got down for breakfast.. it was f/b! ( favorite breakfast)
After I ate my f/b I went up again and got ready for school.

~ Le time skip brought to you by Ticci Toby's waffles ~

A little while after I got out of my mums car I saw my best friend Sam ( you can choose Sam's gender identity), she/he/they had brown hair and hazel eyes. She/he/they ran towards me, hugged me and said ..
" Have you seem da new studdeeeennnttsss !!??"
" No , how could I... I just came to school?" I replied.
" Right ... well look! " she/he/they says and points at a group of students I've never seen before.
Sam then dragged me towards the group, she/he/they were not an introvert like me, Sam was a super extroverted person!
She/he/they then introduced us both to the new students,
" Hey! I haven't seen you guys around here before .. I'm Sam, and this is y/n!"
" Nice to meet you .. " I said averting their gaze.
" Hey there, nice to meet you guys too..." they continued to introduce themselves. There were:
Jeff , Liu, Jane , 2 Jacks they wanted me to call him Ej and the other Lj, Nathalie and Jason. ( Humanfied by idk some kind of magic u ask me I don't know 🧍 )
They all seem nice but , they're all staring at me ... did I do something wrong? I thought.

After a while we got to know each other pretty good but then .. Lizzy came ( sorry if your name is lizzy you can change it in your mind 🥴✨) , she is a big bully to everyone except for people she likes mostly because they're popular. She also wears a LOT of makeup but, not to be rude or anything but nothing is well blended or her shade. Sometimes I wonder why it doesn't fall off and how no one tells her to get another foundation? I guess I could but she would probably hit me and splash soda on me. I don't really feel like having a hurting bruise and a mess to clean up.
She starred at the boys , Jeff gave her a death glare but of course she misunderstood and thought he starred at her because he liked her. She walked towards the new students and asked ,
" Why are you guys hanging out with these losers? " ( eyo wtf why did middle school me censor loser? )
Jeff got up and Liu dragged him down again, Ej then proceeded to say ,
" hm? What losers? The only loser I can see is you .. ? Look around you, nobody's actually got your back when it comes to it" he smirked at her.
She stormed of , THE GODS ARE ON OUR SIDE! or demons? Uh .. ✨deities✨!
" PFFFFTTTT " Sam giggles, her/his/their smile could make anyone happy including me. I smiled warmly back at her/him/them.
When I turned around I saw everyone at our table ... blushing? Why though? Oh well let's just smile for now RAINBOWS AND SUNSHINE PEOPLE THAT IS HAPPY THOUGHTS THEY ARE ABSOLUTELY NOT STARING AT ME BECAUSE I DID SOMETHING WEIRD OR WRONG, YEAH!
But then I saw Sam covering her/ his / their ears and so did everyone else except for me plus the new students...
What is going on? The new students just stared at me weirdly but then in a few seconds excused themself and left, they went outside I believe.

~ LE TIME SKIP BROUGHT TO YOU BY AUTHOR- CHAN ~
No ones pov BUT at the mansion :
" I don't understand why did she not react like the others? " Asked Liu.
" Yeah that's EXACTLY what I'm wondering too.." Jane says after Liu.
Slenderman shook his head " I don't know children , what was her/his/ their name? "
" Her/ his / their name was y/n, they had beautiful eyes and they're also very nice , plus y/n said they liked video games! " BEN said. Slenderman stumbled back and had a face mix of a worried, happy and despair. " That can't be y/n is dead! "