Chapter Thirteen

Miranda was in the hospital, worried for her grandmother. She didn't listen to what the doctor said, all she got from it was that something happened with her heart and now she needs a pacemaker. She knew a pacemaker would help her heart, and that's what scared her.

Miranda couldn't lose her, not now. Her mother and father are dead, she has no one. No friends except Harry who she may not see all the time. Miranda couldn't be alone.

Miranda didn't want to be alone.

Her grandmother turned out okay, but the idea of her hurt, scared Miranda.

+++++++++++++

Louis angrily walked home. He kicked every pebble out of the way, stepped on every crumpled up leaf on the sidewalk. He hated his feelings. But we can't stop heartbreak; care too much, you get hurt. Care too little and you still get hurt.

What was the point if you're just going to be broken at the end?

Louis had just announced to his friends that he was "taking a break from One Direction" and he felt a little regret. He was angry, because of his fans his love was dead. But, because of his fans he's where he is today. Without them, he is nothing but a guy with a lost dream.

Louis wants to be strong and not have a care on the world, but, now, it's all an act so the world won't see what's going on off stage, away from the paparazzi, behind closed doors.

And that's where Louis spent a long time in. Behind closed doors, away from civilization. Soon the hate was directed towards him. The same people who hated Eleanor told him he didn't protect Eleanor; that it was his fault.

Louis tried not to let a few bad people get to him. He ignored their comments, knowing that if he didn't he would be even more upset in his time of recovery from his recent loss.

But that all seemed to slip away from him. He started letting every word get to him, even if it was a joke. Why would they say it if it wasn't true? They think they can make it better by saying it was a joke?

Truth is, people were jealous of Eleanor. People hated her. They wanted to be in her place, even though they believed she was fake, she was closer to their idols the they ever were.

People's jealousy and hatred are the reasons for suicide and depression. One bad person can't keep their mouth shut, ruining someone's day and one good person can't open it and brighten a day.

A/N::: sorry short chapter, I guess it was a filler like inside the minds of Miranda and Louis? if anyone is ever offended I don't mean to because im not really an elounor or larry shipper anymore, I wanted to make a book that spreads word about depression and i found the elounor hate the best example while using my favorite band. Very very very big event in the next chapter! Also, this story will be coming to an end. It wasn't supposed to be very long. It's a short story. After the next chapter they're will be one more chapter. Vote, comment, and follow! <3