Chapter One

*READ FIRST*

I am not a Larry or Elounor shipper. I support whatever one makes Louis happy. Hate/bullying is a big problem and there are consequences. This is what this story is about. Depression, hate, and the consequences. I chose Elounor as this subject because I feel like Eleanor gets a lot of hate for no good reason. She is a human and we have to respect that.

Please do not copy this story. It is my own idea and I worked hard on this.

Louis had just came back from his nine month tour with his bandmates. He decided to spend his time with his girlfriend Eleanor. He was deeply in love with her. Nothing could stop that. Even if they find someone new he'll keep loving her with all his heart. She was beautiful and always happy. But not today. Her mood was off and Louis couldn't stand not knowing why. Louis waited until she sat in the passenger's seat of his car. "Are you okay, El?"

"Yeah. Just tired." She said looking down at her cup of coffee. Louis didn't ask much more. He pulled out of his parking spot in front of Starbucks and drove towards the mall. He was taking Eleanor shopping. He loved shopping with her, since they both loved shopping. It was something they both had in common. Once he parked in the parking lot he grabbed his coffee out of the cup holder and stepped out. He walked around the car and met at Eleanor's side. He intertwined his fingers with hers and smiled at her. Eleanor forced a smile back. Louis put up his hood as a cheap disguise from fans and paparazzi. He didn't want anything to ruin his day with Eleanor. They walked into Eleanor's favorite store, Forever 21 and looked at the clothes. Eleanor wandered off into a section where there were nice blouses. Louis followed her as she took two blouses she liked. One was green withs small gold spikes on the shoulders and one was a button down shirt that had blue and white vertical stripes on it.

"Which one do you like better?" She asked. Louis bit his lip in concentration. "Green." He said. Eleanor looked at the two blouses one last time and nodded in agreement. "I'm gonna buy it." She held the blouse which was on a metal hanger securely and walked led Louis to a rack which was shaped in a circle and had different articles of clothing forced onto it. Eleanor found a pair of striped pants she really liked. She looked for one in her size with no luck. A red haired worker passed by, "Excuse me," Eleanor said getting her attention, "Do you have these pants in a different size?"

"Uh, I'm not sure let me check. What size would you like them in, miss?" The worker said. Her gold name tag said 'Carol', Eleanor made sure to remember her name. Eleanor told her the size, "Okay, I'll be right back." Carol walked off, her heels clicking behind her. Eleanor's mood really didn't change. She talked blandly and she looked upset.

"Eleanor, you sure you're okay?" Louis asked once more. He put his arm around her. Eleanor nodded, "Yes, Louis. I'm fine. Had a long day at university yesterday. I'm tired." She rested her head on his shoulder. "I know when your tired and when you're upset, El. What happened?"

"Nothing. I swear." She forced a smile. They heard the clicking of someone's heels coming towards them and Eleanor turned around. Carol had come back. "Sorry we're all out of those pants. We'll have more next week." She said.

"Aw, okay. Thank you."

"You're welcome." Carol walked off to do her other duties. Eleanor and Louis walked to the back fit he long line. Luckily, all three of the cash registers were open. The line moved faster than expected and soon Louis and Eleanor were paying. "Did anyone help you today?" The cashier, Alana, asked. "Yes," Eleanor started digging through her purse looking for her wallet, "Carol." Alana typed something into the computer. Once Eleanor found her wallet she saw Louis giving his credit card to the cashier. Louis smiled at her innocently, "Louis," Eleanor whined. She grabbed her bags as Louis laughed and put his arm around her.