chapter 12

The picture is sort of related. Its like Trent is making it up in his head that Miguel doesn't love him sooo thats why this pic is here. ._. I just wanted to explain that.

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ Trents pov

"What?" Red asked looking at me confused. He let me go and stared at me like I was crazy.

"Why would you want to do that ?"

" Well after listening to your story my thoughts about him changed. I mean why would I want a killer as a lover." I said. I watched as he sat down. He had a thoughtful look on his face.

" Okay then. You know the new Miguel better. Whats the plan ?" He said. He had an evil smirk on his face.

I thought about it for a while. "If Miguel really loves me he should come save me right? We can use that to our advantage. I can be the bait and we can set a trap."

I watched as the smirk on Red's face got larger.

" Well then. I never thought I would have heard this from you. But I don't trust you yet ,so you have to stay in here."

With that he left. I was left to think. The only thing that came to mind was " Am I doing the right thing ?"

Miguel's Pov

Maxx, Tom, and me were in the car driving to where we think Trent is. I hope my baby is okay.

Another thing I hope is that Red didn't tell him the story of the girl I killed. I really didn't mean to. I was waiting to tell Trent at the right time when I was certain he wouldn't leave me. There'sa lot about my past that Trent doesn't know. Eventually I'm going to have to tell him about "them" and my childhood. Hopefully my past doesn't scare him away. Oh well I need to focus on one thing at a time. Right now that thing is getting Trent back.

Don't worry Trent I'm coming to save you baby.

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

Finally had enough time to update. I hope you guys enjoy this chapter. I tried to make it a little longer then before.