chapter 10

Trent's pov

I opened my eyes to nothing but darkness. I was laying on something soft but I couldn't move at all.

The door opened to show someone who looked almost like Miguel. Instead of Miguels brown hair he had red hair.

"Finally your awake. Its been almost three days."

He turned on the lights and sat next to me on the bed. " Your probably wondering why your here and who I am. Well my names Red. Im Miguels brother. And well your here for sweet revenge. "

He had a devious smirk on his face and it sent shivers down my spine.

I was still confused. Why would he want revenge?I didn't even have to ask. Red got this far away look and continued.

" You see. When me and my "loving" brother were younger I met the love of my life. She was everything I wanted in a girl and he ruined it. All so he could get into a stupid little gang. " By the end he had an angry sneer on his face.

"What did he do ?" I asked.

Red looked at me and smiled.

" He killed her just like I'm going to do to you. Only worse." And with that he got up and left. I laid there scared. Not just because of Red but also because Miguel was a killer.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry its short but it helps with the way im planning the next chapter. I hope you enjoyed.