chapter 3

Chapter 3
 trent's pov
I woke up to the sun shining in my face. I sat up and looked around. Miguel was still sleep and his covers were thrown on the floor.i then saw that his room was dirty. Since i was already up i went around and cleaned up. A bunch of the clothes were dirty so i put them in a hamper. There was also alot of drugs and beer around so i put those on the dresser. Lastly i took the covers and put it back over “my master”. I walked into the bathroom. I lifted up my shirt to look at my stomach. I winced at what i saw. All of my bones were sticking out. I was like this all because my stupid mother decided she didn’t want me anymore. Couldn’t she have atleast gave me to an orphanage. I wonder if anyone misses me.I jumped when i felt someone poke my stomach. I had been lost in my thoughts and didn’t notice when Miguel came in. “ you need to eat. Also did you clean my room?” miguel said looking really cute. Yeah i called my kidnapper cute. So what? “yes master. i did clean your room” i said looking down to the floor. I moved one of my wrist because it didn’t feel right and a blazing pain went through my whole arm. I fell to the ground. “ what’s wrong with you?” miguel said. “ my wrist master. It hurts.” “ hmmmm. Oh. Well i’ll get the  gang doctor to put something on it. Comeon.”. He started walking me twords a room. we entered and a boy with green eyes and bright green hair was sitting there. He looked up as we entered. “yes boss.” He said. “ look at his wrist and get it fixed right away.” Miguel said then walked away. “ so bud. What’s wrong with your wrist?” the guy asked. “ i don’t know. It just hurts. I fell on it yesterday.” I said shyly. I looked around his room and saw that his room didn’t have much color to it. It was quite boring. “well you probably just sprained it. Come here so i can set it.” I walked over to him and he took my wrist very gently. He took out some gauze and wrapped it around my wrist. “thank you.” I said. “eh no problem kid.” He laid back on his bed and i got up to walk out the door. “ by the way  my name’s tom.” he said as i walked out. I look around to find miguel when a hand suddendly grabs me. I let out a whimper. “what’s wrong with you?” miguel asks. I shake my head. Miguel huffs then pulls me to their kitchen. A bunch of the gang members were there. He sat me down in front of  a plate of food. “eat” was the only word he said. I stared at the food then picked up the fork. I put a peice of food in my mouth and swallowed. I immediatly got up and ran to the sink. I started to puke. When i finished i washed the vomit out. When i turned around miguel looked at me like i had two heads. “what was that?” he asked. “ i don’t know.” I said quietly. “whatever. Go back to my room.” i walked back to master’s room and fell on to my “bed” and started to cry. Why was i so weird? Why can’t i make him happy? Why can’t i make anyone happy? I wish i could make master happy. The door to his room opened. Master walked in and didn’t even look at me. I whimpered softly. I felt a stab in my heart when he didn’t look at me. “come here.” Master suddendly said. I walked over to him a bit scared he would hurt me. He pulled me down on the bed with him. I just realized he had a bowl with him. “ you have to eat something. I don’t need my maid dieing in me. Then after i feed you this one cookie i need you to get me the white powder you put on my dresser.” “ok master.”. i was a bit scared though i didn’t know how he acted when he was high. He picked up a cookie and put it up to my mouth. I took a bite and swallowed it. We sat there a while to see if i  would throw up but i didn’t and ate the rest of the cookie. It felt nice to have something in my stomache for once. I got the white powder for him and walked back over.he took it and put the white powder in a dollar bill and rolled it up. He then procedded to take about 10 sniffs of the white powder. When he finished he looked out of it. “heey slavveee. Why don’t you cooome clowser.” He said with his words slurred. I scooted closer  and then something happened that i just DIDN’T expect.  Master leaned in and kissed me. i started to kiss back. The kiss was hot. He was rough but gentle at the same time. He broke off the kiss. “let’s go to sleep now.” He said. I leaned backwards and he laid on top of me. well this is a wonderful way to sleep or you know die.