@motbbTy: @HAIRAM_ @DiamondKutJ fuck with me or my kids and y'all done for. Don't get fucked up over this Twitter up.

I honestly wasn't gone go back and forth with these bitches all night. I put my phone on Do Not Disturb. I went and used the bathroom. When I came back, I had a missed call. I called them back.
"Who is this?"
"You just gone have another nigga baby?"
"You lied to me and tried to flex about my daughter."
"So what if I get Ashley pregnant?"
"She just gone be pregnant. Melo, what you expect me to say? You moved on. I'm gone do the same."
"Man, that shit crazy."
"Yeah, it is."
I hung up the phone and rolled over to go to sleep for real this time.

-

I was making breakfast with Miss Hunter attached to my hip while the boys got ready for school. The doorbell rang. I put Hunter on my hip and went to the door. I looked through the peep hole. I put Hunter down.
"Hunter, go upstairs for mommy for a few minutes."
She started to poke her lip out.
"Mama, don't cry. Mommy just needs to have grown talk really quick. I'll come get you in a few minutes."
Her facial expression as she walked upstairs saddened me but I didn't want her to see Melo.

I opened the door and rolled my eyes.
"What are you doing here?"
"How you know the baby ain't mine?"
"Why is it that you are trying to come back into my life?"
"Because I don't understand why I was cut off."
"Let's see: you allowed your father to disrespect me, you was laid up with another bitch, and you tried to act like my child is some burden."
"It was a joke, man."
"Well joke's on you. Get the fuck off my doorstep."

"Mommy, is a few minutes over?"
I looked up at Hunter. As I did that, Melo bombarded his way into the door.
"Daddy's home!"
Hunter went running down the steps and tried to run into his arms but I grabbed her. She started throwing an entire fit. I rocked her to try to calm her down.
"Get out!"
"I want daddy!"
Hunter was using all her strength to get out of my grip. She was kicking flinging her body everywhere and kicking me. She ended up kicking me so hard that I let go of her. She ran into Melo's arms. I crouched on the ground in pain. I sighed and wiped my tears as I went back in the kitchen. I reheated the food and fixed their plates.
"Boys! Breakfast is ready."

As the boys came downstairs, I went upstairs. I just needed a few minutes to get myself together. Why did Melo feel that he could walk in and out my life whenever he got ready? I cried while I was in the shower but my shower was short lived by a bunch of yelling. I got out and wrapped myself in a robe. I rushed downstairs.

I was trying my best to pry Corinthian and LaMelo apart.
"You think you tough, little nigga?"
"Man, fuck you. Think you gone do that pussy shit to my mama. I should kill your ass."
"Both of y'all stop this shit now!"
Finally, they let go and I pushed them to opposite sides of the room. My living room was trashed and the two little ones were crying hysterically.
"Do y'all see my fucking house? What the hell yall think y'all doing.. in front of my two babies?"
LaMelo looked at me with anger filled expression.
"Bitch ass little boy wanna speak on grown folk shit so I had to let him know what's up."
I threw my phone at him.
"Watch how you speak about my son. Your ass ain't supposed to even be here. Fuck you look like putting your hands on a child? Any chance of you fucking with me, death that shit. Get the fuck out."

"Bitch, fuck you. You a used up ass bitch. These niggas fuck on you because you're easy. You need a nigga like me because selling pussy gone get old. Niggas ain't gone want to pay for some shit every nigga been in for free. I took care of you and your kids. I did you a favor. Remember that."
"You better-"

"Corinthian, I got this. Console your siblings."
I turned my attention back to Melo.
"Don't fucking play me. I been having since before I even knew you. You ain't pave the way for shit. Congrats, you played a little bit of house. Boss the fuck up and do import shit that's gone matter. Throwing shit in my face like I couldn't have did this shit without you. Fuck outta here."

"But how much money would you make if you stopped shaking your ass? Bitch, you don't hustle for real. Go work a 9-5 and we will see how bad your ass struggle."

"Stop playing ball and see how many fans you got. Matter of fact, tear your ACL. I'd love that. Lemme know how you'll make money then because tearing down women and little kids ain't gone do it. I wish these companies could see the truth about you and that whole damn family of yours. Now like I said, get the fuck up out my spot."
He laughed as he started to leave the house.
"Karma's a bitch."
"I guess you about to find out."
I rolled my eyes as he slammed the door. I pushed back my anger about the destruction of my house and consoled my kids. If it wasn't one thing, it was another.

I dropped the boys off and Reign agreed to watch Hunter. I just drove around the city by myself. I needed to clear my mind because at the moment, I wasn't sure if I even wanted to bring this baby into the world. I had a lot going on and I didn't wanna bring another innocent soul into my bullshit.

You tell me get away,
But you don't mean that.
You tell me to leave you alone,
But you don't need that.
On my own too, honey.
I don't need you.
Look how I've grown.
I'm a big girl.
I can do it by myself.
All on my own.

So why you wanna love me so bad?
Why you wanna love me so bad?
Haven't you heard about my miserable past.
Critical page, pitiful pace.
I swear no matter what I touch,
It breaks.
So I no longer wanna see your face.

I got the worst luck with love.
Worst luck with love.
Or maybe I ain't working enough.
Hurting enough.

6lack was putting me in a space I didn't wanna be in but the music was fitting my mood at the moment. I sighed as I pulled up to the beach. I sat in the car with my music blasting. I was honestly thinking about moving. If LaMelo was wild enough to put his hands on Corinthian, there's no telling what stunt he would pull next. I just wanted my children to be safe. Plus knowing Jala crazy ass, she would try and create a plot to hurt my children. I ain't got time to be on death row over no bitch.

I sat at the beach for a few more hours then stopped by the house and packed each of them a suitcase. I wasn't sure where we were going but I needed a getaway. After I scooped all the children, I just drove to wherever my gas and the roads were going to take me.

It's the night time.
I come alive in the night time.
I'm feeling like it's the right time.
It's the right time.
Don't just want you.
Girl, I need you.
I just want you close.
Just me and you.
You believe in me.
I believe in you.
The way you holding me.
I don't.

-

I hope y'all enjoyed. It's unedited.

Thank you all for reading.

See y'all in the next oneeeee.