XXXI.

As I drove, my mind was elsewhere. For whatever reason, I just started to feel lightheaded. I was trying my best to focus for the safety of the children. I turned the music down and focused my attention on the road. I had been riding the highway for who knows how long. Everything was starting to look the same and I was just driving. I needed a getaway. Honestly, if I wasn't expecting or a mother, I would probably be on somebody's beach drunk as hell.

All my life I've always played second or gotten the short end of the stick. Even when I thought I had everything under control, I always ended up falling short in some way. I was somewhat still a lost woman. Instead of having sex as a coping mechanism, it seemed as it had evolved to having kids. How many more kids and baby fathers was I going to have? When was I going to have a man that wanted to love me for more than his benefit? I thought Carnell and I were going to be forever. Then, I thought that man was going to be the one but he walked out when I needed him the most. Then, I thought LaMelo had changed and he was gone be my last.

How was I going to be an example for my kids especially my daughter if I didn't have my shit together? I knew I was making a wild decision by taking off with the kids especially during a school week without a destination but we needed a fresh start. A start where nobody knew us. My thoughts were interrupted by sirens. I facepalmed myself as I pulled over to the side of the road. I rolled the window down.

"Yes, officer?"
"Ma'am, are you aware that you were speeding?"
"No, I'm sorry."
"License and registration."
"It's in the glove compartment."
He nodded and I reached over and go the items he requested. I sighed as he walked away from the car. Thankfully, all the children were sleeping.

He walked back to the car.
"Ma'am, can you step out of the car?"
"For what?"
"Ma'am, please exit the vehicle."
I sighed and got out of the car.
"Tyrielle Edwards, you are under arrest for the kidnapping of Phoenix Hunnicutt, Corinthian Edwards, and Hunter Edwards."
I struggled trying to get out of the hand cuffs.
"I didn't try to kidnap my own children!"

I cried as I watched another police car pull up. The officers woke up the kids and they were just as hysterical. I didn't care how loud I was crying as I rode in the police car. I was the only people taking care of my children and they were being taken from me.

I instantly became pissed as I watched LiAngelo, Carnell, Mariah, and my mother walk into the police station. This had to be some kind of joke. I started kicking and screaming in the cell as I watched my children walk out with them fuck ass people.
"Edwards, calm down before I detain you myself."
"Fuck you! Give me my damn kids and let me out of here!"
The officer got up from behind the desk and opened the cell. He snatched me up by my arm and drug me down the hallway. I screamed all the way down the hall. He drug me down these dark ass stairs causing me to scream louder. He slammed the door and pushed me on the ground which wasn't as hard as I thought. As I analyzed the dark ass room, I realized I was laying on a bed. I quickly tried to roll off the bed but he had me pinned down. I started screaming but he smothered my mouth with his giant hand.
"Listen here. I run this damn city and this damn jail. You better be a good girl if you wanna get out."
My eyes widened at his bullshit. Man, I ain't no submissive type of bitch. I bit his hand causing him to slap me. He put all his weight on my legs restraining me. I cried in frustration as he pulled down my pants because I was helpless. He was laying on my legs and my wrists were handcuffed.

He didn't say a single thing to me while he raped me. He just stared at me and forced me to maintain eye contact. I was honestly disgusted with him and myself. Here I was on this dirty ass bed and floor being taken advantage of like I was some hoe off the street. I was disgusted with myself because I gave up on fighting back. I was allowing this shit to happen. He smiled as he pulled out and pulled my panties back up. I rolled my eyes in disgust feeling the semen fill the crotch of my underwear. He wiped himself off and fixed himself. He made me stand up and pulled my pants up. He yanked me to the mirror and fixed my hair. He kissed my cheek and pulled me back upstairs. As he escorted me back to the cell, I noticed the more crackheadish women staring at me.
"Lucky bitch."
"He's definitely got a type."
"He do. Only the pretty bitches get to go to the boom boom room."
"Why's she looking like that? I'd love to be in jail and getting guard dick."
Oh so he just be fucking women that get taken to the jail? Fucking pervert.