"Why do you hate the Southside so much?" Jack asked her sister confused, "It can't be just because of the reason regarding Tommy."

Elena was quiet for a long moment before speaking up, "Just get dressed and let's go. Dress appropriately."

"Fine," Jack decided, a smile forming on her lips, "I'll meet you at the car in ten."

Elena nodded her head, just before heading upstairs. Once she was gone, Jack immediately picked up the clothes she was planning to wear to the Whyte Wyrm. Without thinking about the consequences, Jack got dressed in the clothes that the Northside good girl version of her would never be caught wearing, "I hope you pray for me, Pea," She muttered under her breath as she slipped on the tight red shirt, "I'm going to need it."

She picked out the baggy jean jacket she was planning to wear with it. Instead of keeping it open to reveal herself like she was planning to do before, she buttoned it. She knew if she didn't her sister would force her to change before they even had time had time to exit the driver.

She knew if she did this, she could unbutton the jacket when they arrived at Thornhill, leaving Elena no choice but to leave Jack wearing what she was since it would be too late to go back.

Meanwhile later, after arriving at Thornhill, the two girls walked up the step and entered the large mansion.

Once entering, Jack unbuttoned her jacket, causing every boy in the room to look at her, including Reggie, who was in the middle of talking with Jason.

"Holy shit," Reggie muttered under his breath, his mouth gaped open and his eyes wide.

"Damn," Jason commented, "When did Jacqueline Hall get so hot?"

Elena's eyes widened as she turned her head to see what Jack was wearing, "What the hell is this, Jack!" She shouted, "What are you wearing?"

"What do you mean?" Jack asked innocently, "I could've sworn you forced me to dress in this back at home so I wouldn't look like such a goodie too shoes. As you said, 'Dress appropriately'. Now, don't go making me look like the bad guy."

Elena was beyond shocked by Jack's lying. She knew Jack was somehow going to try and get her back, but she didn't know it would be like that.

Soon after, a large group of teenagers decided to play a game of truth or dare and Jack was forced to take part. She was sitting in between Reggie and Elena on a large couch while numerous students that included Cheryl, Midge, Jason, Chuck, Moose, and others sat nearby.

Jason turned to Jack with a curious look, "Truth or dare?" He asked her curiously.

"Truth," Jack replied without hesitation. She felt as though nothing they would ask would be bad enough that she couldn't answer. None of them had suspicions on her just yet, which considered her in the clear.

Chuck and Jason shared a glance with each other, just before Jason spoke up, "Are you a virgin?" He asked her and everyone's eyes were on Jack, waiting for her answer.

Jack nervously gulped until she turned to her sister, who was waiting for her to just say yes, just as everyone expected her to. Jack shook her head at Elena and turned to Jason, "I'll do dare," She quickly responded, causing Jason to smile. He was clearly expecting her to do that.

Reggie and Chuck shared a glance with each other, just before Chuck decided to give her a dare that Chuck, Reggie, and Jason had already planned before starting the game of truth or dare, "I dare you to make out with Reggie," Chuck told her and Jack immediately turned to Reggie with wide eyes.

Everyone clearly expected her to say no, causing Elena to frown moments passed and Jack still hadn't said the two letter word, "Forget that," Elena exclaimed, "She's not going to say yes--"