5

After school, Jack was standing in front of her dresser, trying to pick out an outfit for her night at the Whyte Wyrm

After school, Jack was standing in front of her dresser, trying to pick out an outfit for her night at the Whyte Wyrm. It was Friday night, which meant she could stay out later than usual.

Her phone was placed on its stand on the dresser, the camera facing Jack as she and Sweet Pea face timed each other.

"What about this?" Jack asked Sweet Pea curiously, holding up a tight red tank top and black high waisted skinny jeans, "This would go great with that jean jacket you gave me as an early birthday present."

"Unless you're looking to lose your v-card, I'd say no," A voice suddenly said, causing Jack to turn her head to see Elena standing in her doorway.

Jack immediately dropped the outfit to the ground as she shared a worried glance with Sweet Pea, "Ditch your plans. You're coming with me to Jason's party." She ordered in a stern tone.

"Why are you going to Jason's party when you guys are broken up?" Jack asked her sister confused.

"Well, it's Cheryl's house, too. And Cheryl's my friend. Plus, Chuck Clayton is my date," Elena informed her.

"Ew, why him?" Sweet Pea said through the phone, causing Jack to smile and shake her head.

"Why do I have to go anyway?" Jack asked her sister confused.

"Becuase I would rather you go with me to Jason's party than have you go to a Southsider's party where you'll mostly get drugged and taken advantage of by some Southside snake," Elena explained to her.

"That's offensive!" Sweet Pea commented once more.

"Shut up, Sweet Pea!" Elena shouted at the phone and Sweet Pea immediately shut up, "Hang up the phone, Jack."

"Why?" Jack argued with an attitude.

"Because I don't need a third person in this conversation," Elena snapped at her with just as much attitude.

Jack sighed in annoyance, rolling her eyes as she walked over to her dresser, "I'll call you back after the she-devil leaves," Jack whispered to Sweet Pea jokingly.

"Good luck," Sweet Pea told her, "I'll be praying for you."

"Hang up the phone already!" Elena complained to her sister.

Jack scoffed, rolling her eyes before finally hanging up the phone. She placed the phone down before turning to face Elena, who was already dressed in what she was wearing to the party, "Don't you remember last time we went to a party together?" She reminded Elena, who seemed a bit hurt by what she had said.

Elena shook her head, "That won't ever happen again. I won't ditch you like last time," She argued, "Why do you think I'm making you come with me? If you come with me, I can keep an eye on you, Jack. Who knows what would happen to you if you went to that party tonight."