1.15

20 comments and votes for next chapter.

"The sixties, man." Mr Cory said to the class. Teresa groaned laying her head on her arms which were on her table.

"Influential musicians like Bob Dylan and Joan Bias, playing guitar and singing like prophets, the times they were a-changin." Mr Cory continued, and another class member fell asleep.

"The class they are sleeping." Farkle said.

Teresa looked at a sleepy Elliot, "and soon I will be too."

"Its not your fault, dad. It's just the stuff your saying." Riley said.

"No one's forcing him to say this." Teresa's voice got quieter as her eyes closed.

"I'm talking about the sixties, man." Mr Cory said.

Elliot looked at Teresa who was sleeping, "greet, my entertainer is sleeping." Elliot said half joking, half not.

"Nobody cares about when you were our age." Riley told him after a moment of silent.

"Riley, it was over fifty years ago. How old do you guys think I am?" Mr Cory scared at he's daughter shocked.

"You wouldn't like the answer." Elliot innocently said what Teresa would have said.

"Elliot wake her up." Mr Cory told him.

"I can't. Who could possibly want to wake up this cute face?" Elliot said. Mr Cory slammed he's book on her table making her shoot to awake, "wha?

Maya pointed at Mr Cory, "You should teach us future class."

"We defiantly need that." Teresa said, and Maya nodded.

"Listen dad, your doing a wonderful job-"

"Putting students to sleep with your-"

"Up there and we're very happy that your all jazed up."

"But history has nothing to do with us." Maya said.

"Oh no." Teresa and Elliot muttered.

"I'm gonna snap this chalk now." Mr Cory said.

"Uh oh." Lucas said.

"Snap. What did you guys do yesterday?" Mr Cory said.

"I lived like I'm doing now." Teresa said.

"I think I had grapes." Riley told him.