The Plastics

Y/N POV-

'Beep beep beep'

Who the hell is texting me at fucking 6am?

Kookie🍪:
Start getting ready me and the boys
Are getting ready to leave.
:Y/N
Fine but next time don't text me at fucking 6 I cherish my sleep.

I got up added a few more cuts to my thighs. I took a shower to rinse of the blood. I then bandaged the cuts and cleaned them. I got changed into my uniform and kept my hair down like usual and made sure to grab my glasses and contacts. I wore a Black hoodie that went past my butt , my leggings and my black converse. I decided not to eat. I'm fat enough already.

'Knock knock'

I got up off the couch and headed towards the door and opened it.

"Come on we don't wanna be late" Taehyung said flashing his boxy grin.

"Ya ya"

I grabbed my bag and locked the door.
I followed Taehyung to the van and once again got picked up and placed on someone's lap. This time it was Jimin's

"Aish, this is why I wanted to walk" I said while grabbing my phone.

"But then how would you defend against rapists?" Jimin asked while wrapping his arms around my waist to make sure I don't fall off.

"It's something called pepper spray and a kick in the balls" I said while starting to read some comics.

"That doesn't always work" Namjoon said.

"I can handle myself" I said slightly annoyed.

"Still that's a risk we'd rather not take." J-Hope said smiling.

'Why the fuck does this idol group care. They're probably just using me and going to throw me away later. Like all my previous friends'

"Whatever" I said while going back to reading my comics.

"Will you guys shut up I'm trying to sleep here" Yoongi said from the passengers seat.

"Sorry Yoongi Hyung" Jungkook said.

We finally reached the school since traffic was pretty heavy we got there around 7:30. All the girls were glaring at me. Then I noticed Rose and her group of sluts. I quickly turned my head hoping she didn't see me.

"Well we gotta head to the music room real quick can you stay here?" Jin asked.

"Sure" I replied while taking out my earbuds.

"We'll be back soon!" Taehyung said as they walked off.

I then felt a sudden tug on my hair. I turned around and saw...... the group of sluts.

"What do we have here, looks like a slut trying to get into the boys' pants" Rose said as the other girls started to laugh.

"Oh honey I think you got the labels mixed up, that's you" I said while prying my hair out of her grip.

Then I felt a sharp pain in my gut. I was kicked to the ground.

"Wanna say that again, slut?"

"What was that? I couldn't hear you due to all the dicks in your mouth" I said slowly getting up.

"You have the audacity to say that in the position your in right now?" Rose said getting ready to kick me back down.

"Lily go get a bucket of water, Kylie and Jennifer hold her down."

'Fuck, well at least I know their names now'

Kylie and Jennifer held me down while Rose kicked, punched, and slapped me. Eventually Lily came back with the bucket of water.