chapter 13

3rd person pov,

"Doton: Chidōkaku!/Kimen no Bakuen! (Earth Release: Moving Earth Core!/Strange Mask Exploding Flame!)" the dynamic duo, Kimi and Ikuru attack in unison. Although before any of their jutsus hit Naruto. Naruto weaves a jutsu that creates four water pillars which then circle around the former hokage as a protective barrier. The Water Release: Pillar Encirclement.

The two were not satisfied began to attack again but this time they were no longer attacking Naruto but this time it was Hinata. To find a person's weakness is to find something vulnerable. They were about to hit Hinata till Himawari decided to protect her mother.

"Gentle Step Twin Lion Fists!" Yellow chakra engulfs Himawari's fists. Himawari got in front of Hinata and punch the two out of her sight. But not wanting them to come back she weaves an impossible jutsu. "Hyūga: Daikaiten! (Hyūga: Great Revolving Heaven!)"

Hinata looks at Himawari proudly. She knew only her and her cousin Neji were the only ones who could weave that kind of jutsu. "Hinata! Get inside Kurama's chakra and stay there!" Naruto yells with his hands ready to create shadow clones.

"Kage Bunshin no Jutsu!" Naruto then creates a hundred clones of himself that charges at the chunins of Black Rapier. Immediately, many of the chunnins perish from Naruto's clones. 

Back to Boruto and Sarada's side of the battle,

Imu Sakiraden, the supreme lighting user of the group. He jumps up in the air, lands a few spinning hits with his sword, and crashes down at the couple with Chidori. Boruto and Sarada split to dodge the chidori and successfully, they did. The two formulated a quick plan to distract and exterminate the Raiton user.

And as quick as lightning, they already have a plan where they were sure nothing would go wrong. First, Sarada will manifest her humanoid Susanoo and fires arrows at Imu, stunning him. Then she goes on to manifest her Complete Body Susanoo, and creates nine Chibaku Tensei satellites, which she sets on fire and makes crash down on her target, making Imu dodge and since he can only make lightning jutsus, Boruto will weave a water jutsu to electrocute him and Sarada will capture him in the Tsukuyomi to torture him in there for 72 hours but it really takes a minute in real life.

And let the plan commence!

Sarada manifests her humanoid Susanoo and fires arrows at Imu, stunning him. Then she goes on to manifest her Complete Body Susanoo, and creates nine Chibaku Tensei satellites, which she sets on fire and makes crash down on her target, "Chibaku Tensei: Amaotoshi! (Chibaku Tensei: Heavenly Fall!)".

Then Imu runs out of panic making the plan turn out just perfect for the coward. Imu then weaves an intense lightning jutsu, he uses Lightning Cutter and runs extremely fast towards his opponents, but it turns out as a failure when Boruto makes their second move. 

Boruto manipulates water and transforms it into a giant wolf-like beast. The beast can launch powerful streams of water from its mouth, or sweep the area with its claws to let a powerful torrent of water to wash the enemies away. "Water Release: Water Beast!" The beast roars and it releases water at Imu.

Imu then realized his mistake and when water hits his body, --which is currently engulfed in lightning chakra-- his body starts to violently shake and shiver. But the couple wasn't gonna let them go so easily. Sarada activates her Tsukuyomi and stares into  Imu's eyes that displayed fear.

The two were taken into the torturous world in Sarada's head, the world of Tsukuyomi. After making eye contact with Imu, Sarada traps them in an illusion of her and her uncle's design. Through her unrivaled ability to alter targets' perception of time, she, like her uncle Itachi, can use Tsukuyomi to subject victims to days' worth of torture in a matter of seconds examples include continual stabbing or reliving traumatic events over and over.

She had Imu crucified inside her world and she summoned Boruto inside her mind to torture the fool of a lighting user. "Well, what do we have here?" Boruto asks with his sadistic side taking over. "You fools! This is mediocrity! I can still escape this damned prison if I wanted!" Imu screamed at the couple who in return smiled at him in pity.

"You could? I was taught whoever entered my 'damned prison' could never get out until the 72 hours of torture are over." Sarada said and the two began to torture him. To Imu, it seemed as if an hour of torture already passed but in the Tsukuyomi, a minute is a only a mere second. 

"God forbid you two will continue to live! If that was already an hour, I only have 71 hours left! I can still survive!" Imu bitterly laughed at the two as if he had won victory. Sarada merely raised an eyebrow at the demented coward before saying.

"An hour? Sakiraden it's only been a minute and 21 seconds. You still have 71 hours, 59 minutes and 39 seconds left. We're not done just yet." Sarada said and then it struck Imu. "NOOOOO!!!!" He screamed in pain as he was stabbed, poisoned, electrocuted and burned for 3 days in the Tsukuyomi. 

It only took about a minute in real life and with Sarada's chakra, the performance of Tsukuyomi didn't take all of her chakra and she could still fight at her top level. Meanwhile Imu was already dying inside, just a few more seconds and he would be gone.

An: Helllloooo!!! I'm back!!! This book is finallly out of hiatus and suddenly this got dark ooffff. So the reason why I suddenly put this on hold is because I needed to study for my finals and finish my clearances. I already finished the exams and my clearances so I could update my books more and more. And in a few days it's gonna be summer and more updates!!! YASSSS!! Ok that's all minna-san sayonara!!!!!!