Epilogue

*5 years later*

Tia's POV

"Jason, Jack and Xavier! Stop all that runnin' in the house, before I put a beating on yo behinds!" I scream to my 5 year old triplets. Lord, knows I love em, but sometimes they get on my nerves.

"Sorry, mama!" They said at the same time. I hear my twin girls screaming upstairs. I turn and see the boys sitting watching Cartoons. I run upstairs and see my little 7 month baby girls screaming for their mom.

"Momma's here! Yeah, I'm right here." I pick my daughters, Katrina and Cynthia. They are the cutest things I have ever had. They are gonna have boys falling at their feet for them. Jacob told me if boys hurt that his gonna shoot him with his shotgun. I hope that doesn't happen though.

"Aww, my beutiful little princesses!" I cooe to them while I breastfeed them. I love these bonding times that I have with them. It brings us close together somehow. Words can't explain how happy I'm to be a mom. Even though, my kids can be a handful I love them with all my heart.

The girls was finish drinking so I burped them and hum to them. They love it when I sing to them. It clams them down and makes them go to sleep faster which me and Jacob love, so we can have alone time if you know what I mean.

Expect this one time when me and Jacob was having sex and Jason came running to our room thinking there was a ghosts in the house from all screaming and banging noises me and Jacob was making. Long story short, he slept with us for 2 weeks, which was hell for Jacob.

I look over my shoulders and see the girls are asleep, I put them back in their crib they share together. I turn and leave the room not until I look at them and see if they are still okay.

I come downstairs and see my 7 kids at the table with Jacob giving them a slice of pizza. I forgot to tell you about the kids me and Jacob adopted.

One night, I was 6 months at the time. Me and Jacob was driving home from a date night we do and we saw these 4 kids in a box on the sidewalk. It was raining cats and dogs. We couldn't let them stay out there like that. We took them home with us and adopted them ever since.

We named them Patrick, John, Alyssa and Anna. They are the cutest and amazing. The boys loved them especially Anna since she's the youngest one. She's 3 and they are very protective of her. Its cute.

"Momma, Momma!" Anna yelled to me. She ran to me with her chubby legs. I picked her up and gave her kisses. She giggled like the angel she is. I went and gave a kiss to the rest of kids.

"Hey! No kiss for me?!" Jacob yelled. I laughed at him. I gave him a passionate kiss, which the kids gagged about, but Anna giggled.

I saw my mom was there and with her not husband, who is Dr. Richardson. They got married and they've been happy and highly sexual active judging by the screams and groans coming from the guest room when they stay over. They are soo cute. Jacob's mom was here always with a young guy who is her husband as well. His name is Ryan Williams. He is very sexy, but not as sexy as my man. He's very protective of Jacob's mom and the stories she told me about the things they do. Is very shocking that she can bend that way. But if she's happy, who am I judge? If it makes you happy then by all means you should do it.

"Hey everyone! I hope we have enough pizza for everyone." I say.

"Oh, trust me we have enough for everyone." Jacob says. We all laugh and everyone digs in. The kids are making a mess, but now I'm smiling and laughing about it. I don't expect nothing else. I've gotten so used to it its cute now.

I love how everything turned out. Out of everything we've been through. We made it to the top and with God on my side I know I can make it through everything.

After eating my 5th pizza, I decided to tell my surprise. I stood on my chair which made a dragging sound that made everyone looked up at me.

"I have a big announcement to make for everyone. I'm so happy to have you all in my life. Love all the blessings that I have in my life and many more to come." Everyone says "Aww" and claps. Jacob gives me kiss.

"That's not it. I found out today that, I'm 3 months pregnant with twins again and that its boy and a girl." Our moms give us a hug and their husbands shakes Jacob's hand. I can't wait for the kids to come and give the blessings I'm so excited to have.

*Later that night*

Me and Jacob put the kids away. Our parents went to go out to a club. I promise you I worry about my mom sometimes. I have on a white lace nightie that clings to my curves that I can say got bigger for my pregnancies. My hips got 5x wider and my boobs are just huge. And don't get me started on my butt. I am surprise myself that I can fit into my pants.

I walk into me and Jacob's room and see him in Calvin Klein's and a huge boner with him a big smirk on his face. I have the nightie fall down my body and have him see my body. I'm kind of insecure about my pudge stomach, but he tells me he loves it and I shouldn't and that I should love myself no matter what other woman think. And his right, cause I have a very sexy husband that any woman would want.

"I love your body! Its more curvy and sexy which I love. It makes me so happy and horny all the time." His not lying. One time we had sex in ally way. That's how I'm pregnant now. Me and Jacob's sex life is something else. If we want sex now, we have it NOW! No questions asks. Don't matter where we at. We getting it.

This one time we was at an Art Show for one of our friends and let's say we had sex in the alley way.

I crawl onto the bed and pull out his huge coock and stroke it. He groans. I start feeling myself cum from hearing that. I put my mouth on his tip and suck the life out of him.

"Ohh shitt! Baby, you always seem to amaze me!" He screams to me. He grabs my hair and bob my head back and forth. I run my fingers up his hard abs. I bite the tip of him and he raises up. I put my two fingers behind him and start pumping in him.

"Ahhhhhh fucking shiiittt!!" He screams on the top of his lungs probably waking up the kids.

I look up at him and smirk. I pump four more times and he cums hard. I wipe my face from all the cum. He lays there and pants. I climb on top of him and he puts his hands on my ass which is favorite body part and squeezes making me groan. I started riding his hard cock. I put my hands on his chest which is kind of bleeding from my nails.

"Yes! Oh yeah, daddy! Give me all of it!" I scream.

"I will baby!" He smacks my butt really loud. I ride hard and feel my sweat falling down on his sweaty body. We groan and scream. The bed is banging against the wall. We put a hole in the wall last week, I guess there's gonna be another one.

Right when I was about to cum. He pulls out of me and flips me on my belly and plunges in my ass. Crap that hurt.

"Oh fuck!" I yell. He pumps harder and harder into me where I can feel him all the way in my stomach. Let me tell you this man can fill and woman.

"You like when I put it in you, huh? Dirty little girl!" He grabs my hair and goes harder and faster. I scream to the top of my lungs, because I knew I was about to cum hard. And I mean hard.

"I'm about to cum!!"

He laughs. "Good." He smack my ass several times and pumps five times and I cum everywhere. He pulls out and we pant to catch out breaths.

"That was amazing." We said at the same time. This is mine and my future. I couldn't ask for a better person to share it with.