Chapter 14

I see that Jacob seems uneasied about something. I need to ask him what's wrong.

"Jacob, are you okay? I know something is wrong. Tell me." I say to him and put my hands on my hips. He sighs.

"I'm just going through some tuff things at work. Everything is okay. Don't worry." he rubs my arms and gives me a kiss on the forehead. I'm not buying it, but I leave it alone. I turn and feel someone watching me. I look and see nobody.

"What's wrong?" Jacob asks me.

"Do, you feel someone is watching us?" I ask him and look back.

"Oh shit" I turn to look at what he's looking at and see three guys coming at us with looks like guns.

"Come on!" he grabs me and we run like hell. What the hell is going on?!

"Keep running, baby and I'll explain everything." I nod and keep running. We run to his car and he speeds away. We get to the house and gets out and gets me and takes my hand and runs into the house. He locks the door.

"We have to get you out of hear." he says.

"What do you mean? What is going on? I demand to know, right now!" He stops what he's doing and sighs. And grabs my hand and we sit on the couch

"I'm not who you think I am. I not only have a company, I'm in the mafia. When my father died. He left the business to me. And, I've been taking over the business ever since. Lately, someone stole some money from us and we don't know who. We are trying to find out. Also, there is another group coming after us and when we were at the restaurant someone sent me a text saying that they are gonna take you away from me. That's why I have to get you out of here."

I still in shock of what he said. I'm in love with a mafia boss? This has to be some kind of reality show.

We hear a noise. I know its not, Roger. He was at one my friends house for the weekend. Jacob grabs a gun from under the couch.

"You had a hidden gun in my house?" I say. He puts his finger to his mouth to shush me. He goes and looks and out comes a guy with curcly hair.

"Really? What the hell, dude?" I'm confused.

"Who is he?" I say.

"His my cousin, Peter. Why the hell you come here for?"

"I have some bad news." he says.

Great what more can there be.

"What's the bad news?" Jacob asks.

"Someone killed 3 of our best men in Italy. Whoever is doing this killing has to be stopped. I don't like stressing." he says.

"Are we gonna be safe? Are they gonna kill us?" I say with tears in my eyes. Jacob rushes to me and gives a kiss with passion like her first met me, but it also felt like a goodbye kiss as well.

"Everything will be okay. Nothing, bad ia gonna happen to you I promise. I will take a bullet for you." his kisses me again and he hugs me. I want to believe what he says, but I couldn't. I feel dizzy and feel myself about to throw up. I run up the stairs and puke everything I had this morning. This has been happening for a couple of weeks.

Dear God, don't let me be pregnant.