Chapter 3

I come back from my trial and the defensive team set back the date even farther last time. This is the second time this happen, it makes me believe more and more that the judge is getting payed to do this crap.

I drive home and pull up in the driveway. I walk in, greeted by Roger. It puts a smile on my face. He always knows how to make my days better.

"Hey boy! Did you miss momma? Hmm? Did you miss me baby?'' he starts licking my face and I begin to giggle.

"Aww, I miss you too buddy."

I go in and check and see if I have any messages and see most of them are from my mom and one message is from my friend Taylor asking me to come to a ball party that's on Saturday. I might go.

I feed Roger and go make dinner. I decide to make me Spaghetti with breadsticks. While, I make dinner I listen to Mozart to calm my mood from today. I finish the spaghetti and put some on my plate and have breadsticks. I have me some wine also, cause the Lord knows I need me some wine when I have a bad day at court.

I take the food to the dinning room and eat in peace while listening to Mozart. It might sound boring to you, but it's peaceful for me.

I finish and clean up the mess I made and treat myself to some chocolate cake with some vanilla icing on top. I get a big chunk of it. I go to the family room and look and see that it's 10 and it's time for some Scandel. It's my favorite show. I think Fitz is sexy.

I watch the show while eating my cake and petting Roger. I tell you what Olivia's mom is crazy! I'm glad my mom isn't like that.

I finiah watching it and go take a bath. I take my clothes off and wrap a towel around my body. I put a sweet pea body wash in the tub and wait til it get's warm enough.

I get in just relax and close my eyes and think about the guy I saw at Starbucks this morning. I jump when I hear my phone ringing. I look at see that its Lily. I sigh and answer.

"What is is Lil?"

"Who put you in a bad mood?"

"I just had a bad day in court. But, what do you need?"

"Remember? Where going to the club tonight?"

"Oh yeah. I remember." Crap.

"Good, I thought you forgot! Well, I'll come pick you up soon, so get ready."

"Okay. See you when you get here."

"Bye doll" and she makes a smooching sound I laugh and hang up.

I get out of the tub and go look for an outfit. I look and see me the perfect dress to wear. It's a black dress that has split on both sides that goes to my hips. It shows off all of my curves. I love it and curl my hair and when I finish it's flowing down my back. I put on makeup, not too much, but just right. I look in the mirror and I look hot.

I get down and wait for Lily to come and right when I seat down I hear her horn and have to get right back up.

I say goodbye to Roger and turn off the lights and lock the door. I get out and head to her convertible that her parents gave her. Spoiled.

"Oohh, mama showing off that phat booty of hers! Damn!" she says. I laugh at her.

She's wearing a short red dress and that's low cut in the front and shows her perky boobs.

"You look hot too, girl!"

"I know!" she flips her hair and makes that dramatic pose. We laugh and head to the club while jamming to Single Ladies by Beyoncé

We get to the club and see that there is a huge line. I look at Lily with a "wtf" look. If she really think that I'm gonna wait in line. Shoot! She thought, real hard.

"Don't worry girl! We can get in without waiting in line."

I sighed and go out with her. We go up to the entrance and this guy sees and grins at her and let's her through that caused a big fuss along the crowd behind us. She grabs my hand and drags me in.

We get in and the club is hot. The club is in Red and Black. Literally everyone is having sex with each other on the dance floor. It smell like sex and sweat.

"Isn't this awesome!?" Lily yells over the loud music.

I nod my head. I'm bobbing my head to the song Fancy and I look over and see this sexy dark skin guy take Lily to the dance floor.

"Thanks for leaving me!" I yell at her, but she's too busy grinding on her guy.

I sigh and go to the bar and get a vodka. I set on the stool and just listen to the music. A couple of guys flirt with me and ask to dance, but I say no and go on with my business.

I for some reason look to the entrance to the club and see the one that makes me feel butterflies and feel that wetness in between my legs.

Its him.

Jacob