Chapter 29 (Part 1)

Start from the beginning

"Well you kill every dress you try on, while me, I look like an idiot. How am I suppose to stand straight if I'm too busy maintain my balance."

"We're going to sit most of the time. You won't face so much hassle," Jennie said. "You look good in this dress, trust me."

"I want to dance with you, I can't do that in this overly tight and unnecessarily short bright dress." Lisa pouted and looked away. She didn't aware of the smile on Jennie's face.

"Alright, alright. Lets get lunch. I'll look more for the comfortable outfits for you. Come on," she offered her hand. Lisa hesitantly took it. "Go change first, I'll be here waiting."

She kissed Lisa's fluffy cheek before the woman vanished from her sight into the dressing room.

*****

One of many things that made Lisa in love with Jennie was her efficiency and consideration. Her case wasn't over yet and she was pretty much occupied with it but somehow found the right outfit for Lisa.

Lisa consented without arguing. She even more agreed since they were going to wear similar color; light brown.

Even on her very own best friend's wedding, Lisa was late. The reason was classic; emergency surgery. Jennie had to go to the hospital to pick her up. She changed her clothes and tied up her hair to ponytail inside the car whilst hearing Jennie's nonstop nagging as the lawyer drove the car to the wedding location.

Thankfully the ceremony wasn't started yet. Jisoo signaled them to sat beside her at the front row, she had saved the space for her friends. Lisa's parents were there too since Jihyo was really close to them like her own parents.

"If Jihyo knows you come this late, she'll murder you," Jisoo whispered.

"If she knows then I know whom to kill." Lisa straighten her suit "Where's Seulgi and Sana?"

"Helping her out. You're lucky she puts you on guest handling."

"Yeah, I have a lot of subordinate. I don't even need to move my pinky," Lisa chuckled earning a sharp elbow on her ribs and a death glare from her lover.

"Serves you right." Jisoo commented.

The phone in the short doctor's pocket vibrated. She pressed the answer button as the voice she missed so much entered her ears.

"Hey! I'm so sorry I'm late. The traffic was really bad. I'm at the venue now, where are you?"

"Where are you? I'm near the altar." She stood up and looked around. She grinned then waved happily to the long dark haired girl.

"Irene?" Jennie was surprised seeing her friend.

"Hello to you too," she hugged Jennie after she shared an awkward hug with Jisoo.

"So you do hit it off with her, huh?" Lisa spoke lowly as she increased her brow towards Jisoo.

"Too soon to tell but she shows up so I guess it goes pretty good?"

"Well," Lisa patted Jisoo's back. "I hope for the best for you, my friend. Don't mess up."

"I'm not you so don't worry," Jisoo laughed.

"Yah!"

"Seriously though, I thought you're going to give me some advice or something. Since you're mature enough now to maintain your lovely relationship with Jennie," she smirked.