Chapter 25 (Part 2)

Jennie smiled at the Lisa 'thinking hard expression. "Okay," she swallowed the spaghetti and drank her water. "His name is Ka-"

"I don't want to know his name," Lisa cut. "Just straight to the point, please."

"What do you want to know then?"

Nothing. 

"Anything, just make it quick."

"He's been asking me out for over a year," Lisa made some weird expression due to her uneasiness. "I never say yes. Yes we hang out together but never just the two of us, there's always other people around."

"Can you not use us or we?" Lisa groaned. It was ridiculous and unreasonable, she just can't help but hate it.

"Lisa-ah..." She reached out for her. "Believe me when I say nothing happen."

"I believe you it's just..." she sighed. "Go on continue, will not cut or something."

"You know what, lets do brutally honest." she suggested. "I'll tell you all about it, doesn't matter if you dislike it you still have to hear it. I don't want to hide anything from you anymore. I don't want you to find out from other people, I don't want any secret between us."

Well maybe not all secret will reveal tonight. Baby steps, Lisa. Are you willing to take baby steps with me on this certain case? 

"Okay," Lisa replied. "Go ahead,"

"There's a lot of people who's after me." Jennie inspected Lisa's reaction. Lisa held her breath but said nothing. "Some of them are very persistent- like him for example. He's a nice guy. We've been colleague since my very first day at the firm. I only see him as a friend whilst he develops feeling for me to something more."

"I didn't tell him about you because I'm not sure about us, whether we'll be end up together or not. When I'm aware of my feelings for you, I want to tell him but then I think I don't own him anything. I don't have to tell him about my private life."

"That night when I see that wrong number texted you, I realize that the world needs to know that we're together. I belong to you and you belong to me. That's why I agree to have one dinner with him, with all his kindness towards me dinner is the least I can do." It was the umpteenth time Lisa huffed.

"I did have dinner with him at a sushi restaurant near the office for maybe ten minutes top. I just want to end it right here and there. I don't think my explanation is nice enough. My mind is all after you and you and you. I really am sorry Lisa-ah. I never meant to hurt you, I plan to tell you about the dinner soon after I arrived at my office because I left my phone charged there but well... suddenly you're there out of nowhere and then disappeared for days."

"Please don't ever do that again, Lisa-ah. We will argue, there will come times when we're going to fight and maybe too tired to be with each other but don't disappear like that ever again. You can have space and time for yourself if that's what you want but I really can't have you gone to god knows where and for how long. I lost my mind, literally."

"We'll scream, we'll shout, we'll yell or whatever I just need you to talk to me, open up to me. I'm sure we can figure the rest out together. Can you do that?"

Lisa nodded. "I'm sorry," she muttered as she bowed her head. "I can do that."

"Thank you," Jennie kissed her cheek. "Any comment?"

"I wont go near sushi for the time being." 

*****

Extremely frustrated. Yep, that had been the right term to describe Jennie's mood lately.