II. Who is She?

ll. Who is She?

Jade Fiercewen was tired and sweating from running through the town. She approached the opened gates of Kmbridge High School. The sight of seeing the huge school building made Jade feel safe and concealed. There were students in uniform walking about the school grounds. School was already starting. Jade cursed under her breath. She was late for her classes, and she didn’t have her books.

“I’m going to have to buy new ones.” She said to herself. “Because there’s no way in hell am I going back to that place.” She shivered at the thought of her near to death situation she was in half an hour ago. She  walked to the entrance and hurried up to her dorm room shared with her friend Claire Vegul who was not in there. Jade went over to her mirror, looking at herself.

The girl’s appearance resembles a gothic style. She had dark hair that passed her shoulders, light dark emo eyeliner, and a sliver cross around her neck. The school uniform was a white shirt, black tie, and a black skirt that came to her knees. Her school jacket was still hung up. Jade’s hair was wild, and she felt sticky and dirty. She quickly went over to her laptop that lay on her bed. She opened it, turned it on, and went to the school's website. She looked up her school schedule. Her first class in progess this very mintue. It was too late to show up now.

Jade decided to take a shower and put on her spare school uniform. Once she was finished getting herself ready, Jade went to the library to see if she could check out the main books she needed for her upcoming classes. Showing up with absolutely nothing in class wasn’t going to help get through this year at school. She needed to get back on track. It was important that she do so. Jade didn’t want her parents’ money to go to waste on getting her into Kimbrigde.

Jade stepped into the quiet library. She headed to a computer section and sat at the end of a row going left. She typed in the books she needed. To see if they were available here at the library. Jade’s heart leaped once she found out that the history book for her first class was available. She got up and hurried to look for it on the shelf.

 Jade spent twenty minutes searching books for each class. But she was unlucky to find any. She placed some on hold but she was far from getting it because the waiting list was long. She sighed in disappointment. She ran her finger through her mid-night hair. 

Claire Vegul walked into the library. She was a tall girl with strawberry red hair and dark blue eyes. By herside was Johnny Drift: tall, handsom with high cheeckbones, and athletic. His hair was slick back and his eyes were hazel. He had been hearing people talk about Jade non-stop.

Claire Vegul spotted Jade. 

"Jade," she breathed.

"Who is this girl anyway?" Johnny said frustrated. "Is she smart? I don't like getting paired up with a someone who's not smart."

Claire wasn't listening. She wanted to see Jade right now and ask her where she had been.

"Stay here," she said to him and hurried over to the computer section. "Jade! Where have you been?" she breathed lowly.

Jade turned around startled. "Claire! It's a long story, but I didn't mean to miss my first class."

"Well everyone's worried about you." she told her. "I wanted to call your parents to see-"

"You called them?" Jade interrupted in alarm.

"No, I didn't. I knew that where ever you were that you'd get back soon when school started." she said quickly. "Because I know you've been telling me several times to not worry about you. But when you didn't show up for History, I knew something was wrong because I know how serious you are about school. So tell me. What the heck happened? And most importantly where are your books?"