Alternate Chapter: [Paradigm Shift]

This book will be credited by: elbizz and Dabi-Todoroki for giving me an idea for the crossovers I've ask help in my 'HELP NEEDED' post. Thank you so much for the crossover idea~!

...

Yellow guys Shimigitsu21 here~! This is a celebration of my stupid absence in 3 years and return in Wattpad~!
\(> w <)/

I've been keeping the idea of this story, trying to find alternate plots and different scenes to go along with. Saying about it, this [Alternate Chapter] was the first idea that came in mind when I planned to make this crossover. I called it "Pseudo- TG X BNH"

Continuing on whether I should publish it, I've been brainstorming myself to create a darker version of the crossover, attempting to derail my friendly writing to something deep. Well, I'm not that good but it's a good thing I tried..."

Hope you guys will enjoy this Alternate Chapter and hey its fine if you wish to skip this. After all, this chapter doesn't follow the story~

...

--- A mysterious entrance suddenly appeared in our world. Glitched on the surface of the sky, everyone came to know it's threatening presence as something we are forced to reckon with. Yes, beyond that is a hidden world that cannibalizes humans. These are what society now called "Ghouls" ---

- Izuku Midoriya

Izuku's POV...

The sound of my alarm clock woke me up. I slowly sat up on my bed.

Consciously half asleep and eyes half lid and with my back in an arch position, the ringing of my alarm clock continues.

I grumbled in annoyance.

Feeling exhausted to even reach for it, I crash-landed face-first on the floor. Well, that woke me up entirely. It was bad enough to binge-watch those videos on my phone last night that I can barely focus my eyes. Guess that results the fall.

I silently cursed at my nightly routine and then at myself.

Damn my habit for watching all those All Might videos. This addiction will become the death of me..

From the THUD noise I created, I grumbled in pain and because of it, I alerted those who were downstairs.

Rubbing my aching face, I lazily looked at my phone, but I was cut off when a pair of hurried footsteps came running up the stairs followed by the slamming action on my door.

"Izuku dear what happened?!" exclaimed my mom who burst right in my room, followed by a black haired man.

"Is there a Ghoul inside?!" the man shouted, who was prepared to fight. A white silver case in hand, threaten to turn into a weapon at any second.

However, to their surprise, nothing dangerous occurred in my room and upon seeing me they concluded their suspicions as a sigh of relief filled their faces.

"M-morning..." I greeted, still on the floor but upon doing so, mom shouted to me to go and take a shower. Saying I was late and that she prepared breakfast 2 hours ago.

Followed by a sigh, I can hear her silently bid, "I'm just glad you're safe..."

"I'm fine mom.." I said and finally stood up from the floor, "Sorry to worry you guys.." I walked towards the door, turning towards them to bow my head apologetically before heading straight towards the bathroom.