Morgana Pendragon

A/n: you're about to fight Arthur (Fowl language)

No One'd Pov:

You and Morgana have been secretly together for a couple of months only telling Merlin and Gwen and you two were happy till this.

Y/n's Pov:

I really got myself into trouble now, after a bit of a go at Arthur about how he treats Merlin like a rat and a couple blows to his ego he challenged me to a duel. Morgana was furious but I still accepted it. Now here I was standing in full armor starring at Morgona as she sits at her vanity

M:"You know sometimes Arthur can be such an ass"

Y/n:"A royal on" I giggled she smiled briefly then it set to a thin line as she turned to me

M:"You should just not show up, it's stupid anyway" I sighed I knew she was going to say something like that.

Y/n:" you know I can't do that, if I do I'll seem like a cowered" Being one of the only female knights in the entire kingdom backing down from a duel is practically saying "I'm weak and scared I need a man to save me" all that bullshit. She sighed and the thin line of her lips pressed into a full-on frown.

Y/n: "Morgana you know I'll be okay," I say approaching her side I kneel down to meet her eyes and I take her delicate hand in my gloved and gauntleted one kissing it lightly.

Y/n:" I'll be fine love do not worry" she nods lightly and I let go of her hand 

M:"I have something for you," she says and turns away from me retrieving something from the small jeweled box beside her brush. She pulls out a delicate dark red handkerchief and hands it to me, it is hand made and embroidered with the Camelot crest, I smile.

M:"Promise me you'll wear it" I nod and tuck into the chainmail on my shoulder.

Y/n:"I will wear it with pride" she smiles fully and I kiss her pale cheek, 

Shortly after the moment, Merlin rushes in and tells me it is time I nod to him and look once more to Morgona and head to the field.

The fight was several hours long and ended in a draw leaving us both tired and prideful.

#############################