Chapter Eleven

Começar do início

Kla pulled away ''ANSWER THE QUESTION'' Kla yelled at him almost in tears.  ''Are you not worried about me being in harms way if I stay with you?''

Ice stood there ''Of course I am'' he said ''But I don't care cause I don't plan to let you go or lose you.'' He grabbed Kla's hand and holds it tightly ''If anyone was to try and ever hurt you, then I would kill them myself.'' 

Just then thunder hit as it started to rain. Ice pulled Kla out of the water and grabbed his shoes and shirt making their to the building. Ice unlocked the door and pulled Kla inside locking the door behind him. He pulled him upstairs and into their home. Kla stood in the living room moving over to the double doors looking out at the rain. Ice had went to get a few towels from the bathroom. When he walked back in he wrapped one around Kla's shoulders ''You need to change and warm up for you will get sick'' Ice said.

Kla nodded and went to his room stripping away the wet clothes wrapping the towel around his waist as he looked through his clothes. He had found a pair of sleep pants and a hoodie. He opened his door only to see that Ice was in his room changing as well. He had only a pair of pants on and no shirt. Kla walked over and started to run his fingers over the tattoo on his back.

Ice looked back at him watching. He watched as Kla traced very inch of the tattoo ''I wonder what my father's looked like'' he said.

''If we go back to the main house or ask Dong's father I'm sure they still have the drawing he did'' Ice said looking away. ''I'll be right back. I left something in the car.'' Ice put his shirt on and headed down the stairs to the car.

Kla stayed in Ice's room and looked around. The whole time he had been there he had never stepped foot in his room. Kla walked over to what seemed like a book shelf. He noticed that there were cooking books on the shelf as well as photos of him and Dong with a few other people. Over to the left on the shelf Kla saw what looked to be a photo of Ice when he was a kid. He smiled a bit as he picked the photo up and looked at it.

Ice walked back in the room stopping at the door way as he watched Kla ''I was nine in that photo'' he said.

Kla looked back at him then put the photo back ''I don't see none of you with your parents.''

''That's because they died when I was young. Dong's father found me and brought me into his home. He raised me pretty much just like Dong.'' He walked over to him and looked down at his own hand that held a piece of paper ''The moment I saw it I knew right away that you should get it. I want you to get it'' he holds the paper out to Kla.

He takes the paper from Ice and unfolds it. When he noticed it was the tattoo he drew he looked up at him. He was at a lost for words ''Ice.''

''For now on everything you do is up to you, If you choose to run away or you stay. No one is going to make you do what you don't want to.'' he said. He moved and sat on his bed.

Kla looked at the drawing some more then looked at Ice. He moved over to him and sat on his lap. Ice looked up at him then wrapped his arms around him tightly laying his head on his back. Kla leans back against him laying his head against Ice's head. 

''Do I have to get it as big as yours'' Kla asked as he held up the drawing.

Ice shook his head ''You can get it that big on the back of one of your shoulders.''

Kla stripped his hoodie off ''Where, show me'' he said looking back at him.

Ice smiled and raised his hand tracing his fingers over his skin lightly ''Here'' he said tracing a spot on the right side of his shoulder sending shivers down Kla's spine. Ice smiled then ran his fingers over the back of his left shoulder ''Or you can get it here.''