Prisons and People

Guys I'm SO sorry for not updating, this school year has been really tough and I just never had time. Hope you enjoyed this chapter, even though it's a little short😅

Nico woke up to the sound of something banging against metal.

He lifted his head up to see a crazed-looking boy with curly dark hair and brown eyes.

"Gosh darn. I was worried I would have to break these bars and shake you awake! Yo, Piper! The mysterious looking dude FINALLY woke up."

A voice that Nico suspected was coming from the cell next to him responded, saying, "Wow, it really took him forever."

"Ummmmm.. You guys know I'm right here?" Nico stuttered uncertainly.

"Of course we do! By the way, I'm Piper. The maniac that was banging that pot is Leo."

"Oh! I am deeply offended! I'm not a maniac! I like to call myself a very eccentric person." Leo pouted, looking at where Piper would be.

"So, how did you end up here?" Leo asked stroking his chin thoughtfully. "Wait! Don't tell me! Did you..... steal food?"

Nico shook his head slowly.

"Hmmmmm. How about getting caught pickpocketing?" Leo tried again.

"Uh, no."

Nico was starting to have doubts on Piper and Leo.

"This is my last guess. Did you graffiti a place?"

Nico once again shook his head.

"Well, at least you tried, Leo." Piper consoled Leo and his smile lit up the room.

"Thanks Pipes"

"So, what did you do?" Piper asked Nico.

"I didn't really do ANYTHING. I mean, I was caught with Will-" "Hold up, you were caught somewhere with Prince Will, heir to the throne?" Leo cut in.

"This is worse than I thought. You could be sentenced to a lifetime... or KILLED!"

Piper was starting to hyperventilate.

"Woah woah woah, calm down Piper. Take deep breaths, in and out. No matter what happens, we will stick together."

Leo stuck his hand through the bar and Piper takes it. She then extends her hand to Nico, which he tentatively takes.

Since Hazel had died, Nico hadn't gotten along with other people, so he was glad he was getting along with Leo and Piper.

Hope you liked this chapter, have a vanderfool day🤓😄