Sup dudes

Happy 50th part everybody! Did y'all miss me? I'm super behind on my update schedule. Sorry y'all. I've been going through some emotional issues and dealing with school and homework and things like that. My old phone got broke and when I got my new one I had none of my apps and I kept meaning to redownload this but kept forgetting. I won't be posting very much for the time being but please be on the lookout for when I do. I was planning on making this a super special update at first but I think I'll just talk to y'all about y'all's lives and stuff.

So, how are you guys?

How's school going, for those of you still trapped in it?

Anybody going trick or treating?

Anybody got snow yet? Heard through the grapevine it's snowing in north Texas.

Any of y'all in band in east Texas going to Area tomorrow? I'm working it if anybody is gonna be there.

We all caught up now?

Imma take that as a yes and start rambling.

I'm SO happy to see that so many people have read this while I was gone. I can't believe the least amount of reads is around 300! I'd just like to thank all of you who have read this and I would also like to say that I will be giving you all the long awaited face reveal today. I think I'm not that good looking but some people have said I'm pretty. Idk how blind they are.

Are you appeased? I legit spend forever trying to find a good pic

Are you appeased? I legit spend forever trying to find a good pic. Thank you all for reading this. And now for my closing statement.

REMEMBER! REALITY IS AN ILLUSION! THE UNIVERSE IS A HOLOGRAM! BUY GOLD BYE!