Important Announcement

I'm so sorry that this is not an update. It's even worse since I put an AN last time too. I just wanted to tell you guys some things that I thought would be important.

1. This has been entered into the coming wattys. I just wanted to say that so if it wins, that's a big if, there will be no confusion. I have no idea if it will win anything or not, but I'm hopeful.

2. I'm writing a new story for the pride month competition and even after that I will continue it. I don't have very many ideas for characters, so I really need y'alls help on this. Please comment an oc and how you want them, personality and look wise, if you want them in the book. They can be any gender, sexuality, or race, as long as they can still fit into a setting in this world. If they are missing any of these, I will fill in that trait myself.

Also, there are two main characters and if you want your character to be friends with a certain one, please tell. The first character is Ash. He is that one emo kid that's always off to the side. He may seem cold and dark, but once you get to know him he's a ray of sunshine. He doesn't know his exact sexuality until his crush, the second character I mentioned, moves to his school. That's when he discovers he's gay.

The second character is Isaac. He's handsome and becomes very popular on his first day at a new school. He's basically a male Mary Sue. The only thing that makes him different, because I created this character in a rush and had no character development for him, is that he's secretly gay.

*sigh* To be honest, I actually just gave up on Isaac, so can y'all tell me what would be good to add or take away from his character? It would help me a lot. Thanks for at least reading this far.

REMEMBER! REALITY IS AN ILLUSION! THE UNIVERSE IS A HOLOGRAM! BUY GOLD BYE!