AN

Guess who's back! Back again! Hello boys and girls, dudes and dudetts, men and women. I know it's been a while since I last updated, but I've been kinda busy with life and junk.

I just really wanted to say thank you to all of you guys. You are my supporters and I appreciate that you would take the time out of your day to read this. I don't get the time during day to work on this very often, but at night I stay up really late doing my best to get an update out. I guess I'm just a really sappy and emotional person.

There are three reasons why I wrote this. Reason one is to thank you for 3.15k reads. I really appreciate it. Reason two is that I'm gonna start a new story soon. It's gonna have billdip and a whole lot of drama. From boys fighting over a girl to a full on war! It's gonna be called "Galaxy Academy V2". The V2 is because it's basically me rewriting one of my first stories which has the same title. Hope you guys read it and enjoy.

Finally onto the last reason. Reason three is to get suggestions about the story described in reason two. I'm in need of both boys and girls names. Be creative with them. If you want to you can describe them if they are an oc. I hope to have many characters to choose from. I will use as many people as possible during the story. I will be using the ocs before I use the ones with just the name just to warn you.

REMEMBER! REALITY IS AN ILLUSION! THE UNIVERSE IS A HOLOGRAM! BUY GOLD BYE!