Chapter 12 - Control

Start from the beginning

Leiko led me to my bed as she had probably picked up on how tired I'm feeling after today. It's not like I've done anything physically hard today, but getting this new guide and worrying about Midoriya while being mad at him at the same time... It's exhausting. I then heard her walk back towards the door and then heard the well-known sound of the door locking. I turned my head towards her and the door and saying I was a little confused what an understatement. 

"Todoroki..." She then said softly as her footsteps became slightly lighter than before as she had taken off her shoes. "We can relax now, no one is watching you here so let me help you get more comfortable..." Leiko said as my own shoes were then taken off by her. 'We'..? I couldn't help but move back a bit on my bed by her refound forwardness. 

I then feel the weight shift on the bed as she climbs onto it as well, and not just onto the bed, onto me. I open my eyes wide and was about to open my mouth to protest when I felt a cold finger against my lips, silencing me. 

"You don't need to be nervous... Even if this is your first time. I'll make sure to be gentle with you... Shouto Todoroki..." Leiko said in a low, lustful voice as I moved back on the bed even further in an attempt to escape her, but my back just hit the wall. 

"What are you doing?!" I asked angrily as I tried to calm myself a bit and glared right at where I literally could feel her body on top of mine. I then felt her cold hands quickly and skillfully beginning to pull my clothes off. I felt disgusted deep inside my core as I quickly moved my hands up and grabbed hers, stopping her as she had already unbuttoned my pants.

"Stop resisting." Leiko said as I immediately felt my body relax and my hands slowly relaxed against the bed below us. I widened my eyes as my mouth fell open in shock, how'd she do that--? The answer was painfully obvious as I felt I wasn't able to move a muscle.

"... This is your quirk... Isn't it..?" I said with disgust and hate filling my voice, not even trying to hold it back as I continued to try and move my body, to try and get away from her. 

"My quirk is called 'Control'..." Leiko then breathed into my ear, "it allows me to give orders to whoever I want and they will then be forced to follow the order, whether they want to or not..." she said as I felt her hands slowly travel from my neck, down over my chest and finally stopping when they reached my unbuttoned pants.

[ A/N - Trigger warning, rape, and sexual harassment ] 

"... Stop this..." I ordered her with anger filling my voice even more. I won't allow this, I won't accept it, I need to get her off of me before she goes any further..! I thought, but wasn't able to figure out a solution before my focus was abruptly interrupted by Leiko completely removing my pants. 

"I'm the one giving the orders here Shouto," Leiko laughed as she then got off me, confusing me for a moment as I then felt her sit on me again, this time without anything between her skin and mine. I feel like throwing up... I thought and actually began to feel a bit nauseous.

"You'll feel better once you give up on trying to break free, just enjoy it..!" Leiko suggested with a cheerful voice as she pulled off the jacket that went with my UA uniform. "I can see it on your face, the nausea is beginning to set in. But you could feel so much better if you just embrace this chance, I'll even let you have some of the fun~" She continued as she then began biting and sucking on my neck, trying to win me over. 

I feel sick in more than one way right now, I can't believe this is actually happening. My head is beginning to feel a bit fuzzy as well and my eyes hurt a bit, just like they did when I lost control the other day. Leiko then swiftly undid my tie so she could get my shirt off me as she began trailing kisses down my chest. Stop it... Go away..! I-I don't want this! I want Midoriya, not you..! I thought as Midoriya's hurt face popped into my mind. He'll never forgive me for this...