Chapter 7 - Fire Part 1

~ Three days later ~ 

Todoroki's POV:

It's been five days since the attack, four days since I got my results at the hospital and it's been three days since I confessed to Midoriya. I smiled lightly to myself as I remembered how he had reacted, he feels the same as I do. 

We haven't told anyone about it and, as far as I'm concerned, no one had seen or heard anything that day. We haven't been acting much different than usual, except for Midoriya, of course, taking care of his duties as my guide. Then again, we're not a couple... Yet.

"Oi Icyhot!" I suddenly heard an angry voice behind me as I turned around and turned my head towards the direction Bakugou's voice had come from.

"My name is Todoroki, and what is it?" I said monotonously and kept my eyes closed. 

"Get out of my way!" Bakugou growled and before I had time to react I felt his hand on my shoulder as he pushed me sideways. I opened my eyes wide and reached my hands out for something to stop me from falling, but my back was soon met by the wall, stopping my fall. I glared after him through the dark void, obviously not seeing him, but it wasn't hard to imagine how he was stomping down the hallway right now.

"Todoroki?" Another worried voice said as I heard someone quickly approach me, "K-Kacchan! That wasn't very nice of you!" Midoriya said as he took my hand and held it tightly.

"What did you say to me Deku!!?" Bakugou growled loudly as his footsteps stopped immediately. Midoriya immediately tensed beside me as his hold on my hand tightened. 

"A-Ah! Um! N-Nothing Kacchan..!" Midoriya panicked beside me as I heard Bakugou walk back to us with a threatening growl. I pushed my back away from the wall as I pulled Midoriya behind me, shielding him from Bakugou. I could hear the small explosions he emitted from his hands, but I didn't let myself react to them. 

"Ohoho you sure you wanna do that Icyhot!?" Bakugou laughed, I could hear that he was a lot closer now than before. I just stood my ground, my eyes closed once again, keeping my focus on where Bakugou and Midoriya are so I can make sure to stay in-between. 

"T-Todo... Don't... Let's just go back to my room..." Midoriya tried to talk me out of it and pulled a bit on my left arm. I turned my head slightly to face him, but loud yelling interrupted.

"Stay out of this Deku!!" Bakugou yelled from right beside me, surprising me, how did he get there so fast without me hearing it?! Bakugou then pulled Midoriya's hand away from mine as I was hit by an explosion, forcing me to take a few steps back. 

Bakugou's POV:

"Stay out of this Deku!!" I yelled at him as I quickly leaped up in front of him, tearing his hand away from Icyhot's and kicking out for Deku, forcing him to try and dodge, which he sadly succeeded at. I wanted to kick him though..! I laughed in my thoughts as I turned my head and fired a small explosion at Icehot, sending him in the opposite direction of Deku. 

"Kacchan!? What are you--"

"SHUT UP DEKU!" I growl threateningly as I watch Deku shudder and raise his hands in defense, taking a small step back. "Oi, Icyhot, I didn't kill you did I?" I laughed as the smoke cleared a bit to reveal him standing with his arms forming an x in front of his face to protect himself. 

His arms were bruised from the explosion as he obviously was too slow to dodge it and had to face it head-on. I stretched my arms a bit and kept my glare on Icyhot as he moved his arms down. His eyes were closed again, but he got into a fighting stance anyway.