Fifty-fifth Pin

Hyungwon POV

As expected Hoseok wasn't there when I woke up. At least there was a short note saying "I'm at the gym and after that in uni. See you tonight." pinned on my room door. I couldn't help but smile as I remembered last night. He kissed me. He fucking kissed me. Well I kissed him first, but I never expected him to kiss back. Or even start one on his own - it was still too great to believe.

With a big smile on my lips I walked to the bathroom, took a quick shower and changed into some different clothes, what would be a simple black shirt and bright blue jeans, decorated with ripped holes where my knees were.

After I drank a cup of coffee and ate an apple I slipped into my black sneakers, grabbed my jacket and the car keys and left the appartement.

Today would be a great day.

*

"What do you mean, you forgot?! It's Friday!", Kihyun asked, voice raised so a few other people gave us a weird look.

"Since when do we have a party every fucking Friday?!"

"You can't let me down! I need this!", he whined and let himself fall down on a free chair.

Kihyun came by to my uni today, because his seminars were already over for today and he wanted to discuss a few things for the party he wanted to through tonight. At my place of course. Well I forgot... or rather I didn't remember that we talked about it. I mean - there's nothing wrong with a party at my place, normally I would say yes in seconds, but... Hoseok 'lived' at mine right now. And I kinda wanted to have him for myself.

I wanted to kiss him again, feel his chest against mine, his heat warming my body up. I wanted to feel home again. Because that's what I did last night.

"SHOWNU!", a loud voice yelled right next to my ear, causing me to jump up.

"What the fuck, Jeongguk!", I hissed as I recognized my fellow student standing only a meter away from me.

"Sorry.", he shrugged and smirked, but turned back around as a loud "YES?!" came from the other side of the canteen we all were in right now.

"PARTY AT HYUNGWONS TONIGHT!", he screamed.

"What?! No! I haven't even-"

"NICE I'M IN!"

Oh fuck you all.

"Hey Jeongguk, long time no seen.", my best friend grinned and patted the chair next to his. "You want to join us?" He nodded and sat down right in front of me.

'I hate you.', my lips formed in my besties direction. He only smirked.

I sueezed my phone out of my pocket (which was a struggle again, you already know why) and tipped my pin in to unlock it. For a moment I thought about if I should write him via Whatsapp, but then it would kind of break the tradition, so I ended up opening Pinterest again.

TakeThatFckingName
People kind of invite themself over to us tonight
I'm sorry :x

WuhuWuhoe
"us"

TakeThatFckingName
Yeah
You kind of live at mine right now, so us (:

WuhuWuhoe
Okay
Uhm I need to focus right now
See you later at the party

TakeThatFckingName
Where are the hearts?
You always send them

WuhuWuhoe

Satisfied?

TakeThatFckingName
?

WuhuWuhoe
What
You wanted a heart
I wrote a heart
Be happy
I told you I need to focus so bye

TakeThatFckingName
What the fuck, Hoseok
What's wrong with you?!

Seen 12:46 am

My heart clenched inside my chest and I couldn't do anything about it. My eyes filled up with tears and I didn't even understood why. It's not like he told me he hated me or something like that. He probably had a lot of stress right now, that's why he acted like this. But it still hurted. He never was like this before. And that we had such a beautiful night only made it worse.

You shouldn't get your hopes up, Hyungwon.

"Alright, I give two fucks about the next seminar - Let's get alcohol. A lot of alcohol.", I said and blinked a few times before I locked my eyes with Kihyuns.

"Heck, yeah! That's the spirit I need for tonight!"

Urgh... I'm... sorry... :') Please don't hate me ♡♡♡♡