Fifty-second Pin

"Why didn't you tell me, that Kihyun comes too?" Hoseok said while I felt his eyes on me. He sat next to me in the passenger seat, biting his lower lip, clearly feeling a bit uncomfortable.

We stood in a parking lot in front of a shop I haven't heard the name of before. It was pretty small and looked like it had a lot things for beauty to offer, but Kihyun needed to buy something and didn't stop asking for it, so I did as he wished and parked in front of it, so he could buy what he wanted to buy so desperately.

"I'm sorry, he won't stay long, I know him."

"Promise?"

"Promise."

"Okay.", he smiled, but I could see that he still was hurt. Shit.

Suddenly the car door openend and Kihyun sat back inside, with a wide grin on his lips. Oh no. I knew this grin.

"What did you buy?", I asked as I started to lead my car out of the parking lot back to the streets. My best friend grinned wider and held up a black bag, showing me that he won't say something till we got to my appartement. I sighed. "You're hopeless."

*

"Are you kidding me?!"

"Noooo! It will look so good, believe me!"

"I won't let you dye my hair out of nowhere! It's a no! It's a no no!"

"Pleaaaase, Hyungwon say something!", Kihyun whined, grabbing my sweatshirt and pulled a little. I couldn't help but smile, it was kinda cute. He bought hair colour for Hoseok, because he needed some change, as my best friend said. But Kihyun said a lot everyday. And Kihyun wanted to dye most peoples hair, so did he with me a few times. I was glad I could get back to brown last time, so it wasn't too far away from my natural hair.

"If he doesn't want to, what can I say, huh?"

"I don't know... just... say something!", I sighed and turned around to look into Hoseoks beautiful eyes. He already fought with himself, I saw it. Probably, if Kihyun continued to whine like this, it wouldn't take much longer and he would give in. But I still decided to say something, because I was pretty curious what he looked like with another hair colour.

"You would look gorgeous.", I smiled, the corner of my lips lifting my cheeks. His eyes widened, lips a little parted.

"Yeah! You would! Listen to Hyungwon!", Kihyun supported, lifting the black bag in the air.

I could clearly see the light red shadow on his cheeks. He nodded. "Okay." It was more like a whisper, but Kihyun freaked out and ran into my bathroom, leaving us back alone.

"You asshole.", he hissed, still red. I chuckled a little and reached for his hand, lightly stroking over the back of it. "I didn't lie. You'll look gorgeous."

The next few hours were terribly boring for me, I just sat on my couch or on my bed, or on the edge of the bathtub watching Kihyun doing his work. He had to bleach Hoseoks hair at first and then put on the actual colour, what wouldn't be too much of a difference, but if you bleached your hair once, you'll know it will always turn out a little 'yellow' and that was not what Kihyun wanted it to be. And neither did I. Hoseok just whined after his black hair, but immediately got happy as Ki promised him to make Ramen for him when the colour need its time to soak in.

And the result was breathtaking.

"We're done!", Ki screamed through the appartement, causing me to nearly fall from my bed. And than he shoved Hoseok through my bedroom door. I couldn't say anything. So I just sat there with wide eyes and open mouth, staring at him. He was beautiful. He was unbelievable beautiful. A light smile curled upon his lips, but I couldn't return because I was still busy with staring.

Kihyun did a great job. His hair was a bright blonde, totally fitting his perfectly shaped eyebrows and those deep brown eyes. I felt like I saw him for the first time again - I felt like I was falling in love for the second time already.

"You- I mean- What-", I stuttered, totally unsure of what to say.

"Looks hot, huh?", Kihyun said, streching his chin proudly.

"You...", I began again. "You look indescribably."

It wasn't enough. Nothing what I would try to say now would be enough. I felt the urgent wish to stand up, pulling his face near and kiss those perfect lips. I had to clench my fists to prevent myself from doing so.

"Indescibably good or...?"

"Indescribably handsome."

"Thank you.", he chuckled and it sounded like the most beautiful sound I've ever heard.

I didn't want to fall in love. But there he was, causing my heart to jump against my chest and all I could think was, that I'd choose him, even if he wasn't an option. I would choose him over all the other people in this whole wide world.

I'm sorry for this shitty chapter. I couldn't quite focus, because I was a little... distracted. -.-
Have a nice day everyone! ♡♡