Thrity-first Pin

As soon as we stepped into the house (the door was open - obviously) Hoseok pushed himself against my back, a little whimper slipping out of his mouth. The door slammed shut behind us, causing him to jump.

"Fuck.", he whispered. This was totally not made for him and I felt super sorry that he had to do this. Even if it's his own fault.

"Why do you care so much about what others think of you?" I asked, sounding worried. But he just shaked his head against my shoulder blade.

"Come here." My voice softened as I searched for his hand and enclosed it with mine. "Here's nothing you need to be afraid of. Only a lot of dust and spiders... and probably rotten wood."

"How can you say something like this?! It's totally black here I can't even see my own fingers!", he whined and hit me lightly with his free hand. I couldn't hold back a small giggle. He was acting way to cute for his manly appearance.

"I'll protect you."

"With those arms? They're like Spaghetti.", he joked but didn't sound happy at all. Still I laughed.

My fingers slipped into my pocket and searched for my phone. I squeezed it out for the second time since we came here and unlocked the screen. The glaring light hit my eyes so I had to press them together for a bit. My thumb pressed on the icon for flashlight. It didn't made a big difference, 'cause the room was very big, but at least we saw where we would step.

I noticed I had a message from Kihyun and opened it.

BestBuddyKihyun🤙🏼
Send us a picture out of one of the upper windows

BestBuddyHyungwon🤙🏼
Hope to see a beautiful view?

BestBuddyKihyun🤙🏼
Hope to see you fall out of it
Would be a beautiful view

BestBuddyHyungwon🤙🏼
I love you too

"Okay, they want to see a photo out of one of the upper windows. Probably to make sure we're not only sitting here and waiting." I could clearly feel him shaking before he squeezed my hand way too strong. Gladly he couldn't see my silent scream - the fuck this guy had much more strengh then I thought! Why would someone like him be afraid?! Why not just punch the murderer to death?

"We don't have to go..." I hissed through my clenched teeth, still bearing the pain in my hand.

"I won't let anyone see I'm scared!"

"You let me see." 

"You're different." His grip loosened a bit, making me groan in relief. My heart jumped a bit at the unfamiliar feeling of his body pressing agains my arm. It felt... weird... and warm.

"Then...", I started but had to gulp before I could continue "You don't have to go..." 

"You want to leave me here?!"

"It's safe here."

"It's a no here! You won't let me sit here alone, I'll end up throwing myself agains the walls!" I laughed again.

"Why would you do something like that?!"

"Because I'm scared! I'm scared as fuck inside this creepy house! Not only 'cause here are probably about 10thousand spiders, but because someone could be in here. A murderer or something!"

"Then just punch him and he's dead."

"What."

"You just nearly broke my hand." Immediately his hand pulled away from mine, making me groan inside again, 'cause of the loss of warmth.

"I'm sorry!"

"Stop that shit and get back here again, I didn't mean it like that." I sighed and searched for his arm to pull him close again. "We have a mission to finish. You wanted to come with me, so come. And you better not let go of my hand again!"

He didn't say anything, but I clearly heard his soft chuckles, making my heart jump again.

What the fuck is this weird feeling? Am I getting sick? Probably. I forgot my jacket as I picked Hoseok up earlier. Maybe I catched a cold.

"Let's go."