Twenty-seventh Pin

TakeThatFckingName
Urgh
Morning
I feel like a truck drove over my head

WuhuWuhoe
Good Morning 🤗
You're not a morning person, huh?

TakeThatFckingName
You are?

WuhuWuhoe
I'm already at the gym

TakeThatFckingName
You are
What

WuhuWuhoe
At the gym

TakeThatFckingNameYou work out for the party tonight, huh? Wanna look good? 😏

TakeThatFckingName
You work out for the party tonight, huh?
Wanna look good? 😏

WuhuWuhoe
I never miss traning
I work out almost every day 💪🏻

TakeThatFckingName
Woaaah
Why?!

WuhuWuhoe
'cause I have to be healthy??

TakeThatFckingName
Big muscle baby

WuhuWuhoe
You got it 😂

TakeThatFckingName
I'm gonna take a shower now
Have fun dying

WuhuWuhoe
Thanks
Have fun drowning

TakeThatFckingName
There's no difference

WuhuWuhoe
We'll see us at the other side

TakeThatFckingName
We'll see us at the otter slide

WuhuWuhoe
Omg
Get lost already 😂

I chuckled as I had read the last message. Thanks to the chat we had last night I felt less awkward thinking about the party tonight. Yesterday was a little strange, probably because we've seen each other for the first time, but still... it was weird.

It was weird talking to him in person after we chatted for 'so long'. I know, two and a half weeks aren't that long, but during this time I was getting so used to write with him, to ask him nonstop for pictures, to give him 'advice' when it comes to his crush.

But now it felt a little better, I was much more confident now that we wrote so differently. He even sent me a picture of him without me asking for it. A small smirk appeared on my lips, I felt like this friendship is going to become much more cooler than I might expect.

*

"Shit! Hyungwon!!", Kihyun yelled from the other end of my apartement.

"What?!", I screamed back at Kihyuns unmistakable voice. I would recognize him out of 1000 voices. Not only because he's my best friend and we see each other not only in college but at my flat every day as well - his voice was... yeah. like I said: unmistakable. Kinda high pitched but still manly.

"We forgot the beer!" 

"We forgot what?! Speak louder!"

"The beer!! Wash your ears, for fucks sake!" And there he is again, my beloved grumpy unsatisfied old lady Kihyun. I rolled my eyes, already annoyed again.

I love our partys, I really do. But the stressed out Kihyun before is something that really gets on my nerves. He always screams, fights me over everything and pretends to know it all, like, duh, he doesn't.

Sometimes even I can be a bitch, especially with my best friend. I hate that arrogant kind of behavior.

"You know what? Fuck you! It's not my problem because you were the one who wanted to do the fucking shopping on his fucking own! Go find your fucking beer alone!"

Okay, maybe it was a bit harsh. And maybe he's not really familiar with this side of me. And maybe I sweared a bit too much, but I didn't really care at the moment. I was just so freaking upset, that he always needed to make a scene out of nothing. And maybe I was making this scene even worse, but I couldn't help myself.

"Bitch, you don't have to be so aggressive, I'll ask Changkyun to get some with me, as soon as he got here..." Oh wow, I didn't expect him to give in that easily. But I was totally okay with it, so I turned around and continued with cleaning the bathroom.

Man, I was looking forward to finally see Hoseok again. As if we were separated for so long, haha...