Beacon

Too much Bioshock. I've been playing too much of it and I've only managed to beat the second game. The games are hard as hell.

Y/n POV

I was looking at the land from the sky. After I said I would go to this Beacon I was brought to something called a bullhead. Before we took off I dragged Sinclair so I could bury him. I didn't use my suit as I didn't want them to know I use to be a big daddy. Right now the girls who I learned to be named Ruby, Weiss, Blake and Yang, were asking questions about Rapture.

Weiss: so it's destroyed now?

Y/n: yes

Yang: and your friend was forced to become something called a big daddy?

Y/n: correct

Ruby: and these big daddy's where guardians to girls called little sisters?

Y/n: again correct

Blake: and these sisters were gatherers?

Y/n: yes

Ruby: and you saved all them?

Y/n: yes

Ozpin: why girls?

Y/n: no one knows why the effects only worked for the little sisters but they did.

After that everyone went silent. I took out a cigarette and lit it. I  propped it into my mouth and pulled my hood over my face.

Time skip

We landed next to a castle like building. I took my cigarette and let the ashes fall off before putting back in my mouth.

Y/n: Rapture is still more impressive

Ruby: and why's that?

Y/n: it's an underwater city. Technically it still is just destroyed

I grabbed Sinclair and started dragging him towards the forest. When I was at the edge of it I dragged him to the closest tree. I propped him up and used telekinesis to make a shovel out of any rocks I found. Then I started digging.

Once I got a decently deep hole I placed Sinclair into it then proceeded to bury him. Then I ripped a piece of bark of the tree and took and rock, writing a message.

"Kid.......I'd rather die a man........then live as this thing........Your going to have to........kill me"(I don't remember the direct quote. Also he says it like this cause he's having trouble talking once he was forced in the suit)
Augustus Sinclair

I place the bark at the top of the dig up grave in the ground. I then stood up. As I turned around I heard growling. I looked behind me and saw a pack of wolves and what seemed to be a bear.

I pulled out my grenade launcher and aimed it.

Y/n: come get some

I fired 2 grenades hitting the wolf pack and killing them. I was about to fire one at the bear till I was knocked to the ground. The beat was trying to claw my face out and my grenade launcher was knocked away.

I decided I need to be Delta. I activated my suit and was instantly surrounded by a metal helmet. I reved up my drill and stabbed it in the chest. It started trying to pull itself off but my drill was lodged to deep and I eventually killed it. I then noticed it turned into dust. I stood up staring at where it's dead body should be she I heard a gasp behind me. I turned around to see Ruby.

I instantly panicked and deactivated my suit. I looked at her with a small smirk.

Y/n: hi

She didn't move but had a face of terror.

Y/n: Ruby?

Ruby: y-your like S-Sinclair

Y/n: not exactly. I was the first. Also I can leave my suit. Eventually I was framed a failure because I could still think. Soon they started making it so people couldn't leave the suits. Sinclair was always human until recent when we escaped.

She just nodded.

Y/n: I need this to stay a secret

Ruby: why?

Y/n: what will the others think? Look I'll figure out how to tell the eventually but not now

She nodded. We were quiet.

Y/n: sorry for scaring you

Ruby: it's fine

Time skip

Ozpin said I would have initiation tomorrow. He let me stay in an empty dorm that he said would be mine after initiation. I had taken my armor off and was just lying on the bed.

Y/n: finally a bed that doesn't feel like a rock

I didn't realize but I feel asleep. But that entire night I still felt like someone was watching me even while dreaming.

Another one out. Look I'll get my Dubstep story a chapter out soon. I've just been taking a break from writing and also focusing on school. Have a good morning evening or afternoon.