15. Call it a vase

Start from the beginning

"You need to buy some more, took the last one" I walk out of their room and back to Knife's, he's still asleep so I walk out to the bathroom again "thank you, you're a lifesaver"

"Now that I'm awake, how did everything go last night?" I can hear her walk around

"He told me he loves me" I almost squeals "oh my god, and what happened after, he took you on a date?" I smile and think back at yesterday "you really don't want to know"

"No, I really do. Did you do something totally romantic, a ride in the sunset, uh he took you out to this little restaurant he loves" she just continues listing up things that could have happened.

"We should probably do that sometime, but I gave him a blowjob he'll never forget and then we slept." I open the bathroom door to check if Knife's still asleep and he is, so I turn on the shower and start undressing. "Next time I'll listen to you, it's so weird knowing you two are together doing all those things"

"Would you stop being such a prude, sex is normal. You have to do it at some time, but we'll talk about that later, I really need a shower now" I hang up the phone, open the glass door to the shower and walk in, just standing under the hot water. It feels amazing, I feel amazing. My heart doesn't hurt like it has these last couple of days. To think a miscommunication could have ended our relationship for good. That's just to heartbreaking to think about right now.

I didn't hear the door open, but I feel him behind me, his warmth, his smell. He put his arm around me, with the other he moves my hair away from my neck "I thought you left me" he kisses my neck, sucks just the place he knows drives me crazy. God I'm horny, one more day and then we can make up for lost time. "I could never leave you" he moves his hands to my breast, clasps my nipples, pulls them, makes them longer, causes my abdomen to contract, drives me crazy with his hands, they're all over my body, follows my curves. If I didn't have my period, I would have jumped him long ago.

I know that a relationship isn't about sex, but when we have sex it's just so intimate. He says so many words with his body, he doesn't say with spoken words. I was totally surprised when he said he loves me. I thought I would have to press him for uttering those words, and then he just said them as it was the most natural thing in the world.

I can feel him touching my clit and I almost let him continue, my brain is so overwhelmed by his scent, hands, the words he whispers in my ear "you're mine ... the only one I want ... I need you ... can't wait more "I turn around and look at him "you'll manage another day" I take his head between my hands and pull him down for a kiss. A kiss that says so many words shows my desire for him is as big as his is for me.

"You have to stop kissing me like that if you don't want to go further right now" he takes some soap from the shelf and scoops it up between his hands. He starts washing my shoulders, down my arms, across the breasts, over my stomach, then turns me around, washes my buttocks, down my legs, lifts one leg to wash my foot and then does the same with the other leg. He turns me around again, sitting on his knees, washing my thighs, between my legs with his skilled hands, working their way further up. It is unbearable to have him so close, yet so far away.

I pull him up from the floor and do the same to him. Wash his upper body follows all the ripples, all his muscles. Follow the lines of his tattoos. Washes the big lion's head on his back, I don't know who made it, but it's so beautiful and fits perfectly to this great man. The little crosses everywhere on his body, I don't know what they mean, but they matter to him and I will find out what it is.

Right now, I don't want to challenge fate by questioning him why he has the little crosses "when did you get your first tattoo?" He looks down at me and looks like he's trying to remember something. "I must have been around 17. It was before I joined the club, but I knew it was what I wanted, so I might as well get it."