🍒Connect The Dots🍒

Millie🍒

"Millie get the door, I'm in the shower!" Sadie shouts from the bathroom, waking me up. I let go of the little brunette and get up to answer the door. Someone kept knocking as I put my eye up to the peephole. "No fucking way." I say after identifying the person. One of my best friends and the first person I ever did porn with. I unlock the door and the blonde screams in excitement as I hold my arms out for her to hug me. "Millie honey, it's been forever." She says during our embrace. Lilia Buckingham, commonly known as Brittany Blue, was my first costar in my first pornographic video. She gave me a ton of advice and even helped me when I was having an issue with my make up during our first scene.

I let her inside and she crashed on my couch with her hands behind her head and her legs crossed. She looks different than usual. "Oh my god, it feels so good to be back in LA. I don't know if you heard what happened but I had to go to Colorado for this big family camping trip in the mountains and while I was there my cousin found out that I was a pornstar and so he told my fucking parents and even showed him a video." Lilia explained. I would just die if my parents knew that I was a pornstar. I wonder how she dealt with that. "Holy shit, really? Keep your voice down though, Brooklynn is down the hall." I inform her as I sat down on the couch beside her.

"Yeah he fucking told them and I was so pissed. Things were really awkward between us after that and I wanted to just leave the trip early and come home but I didn't know my way around the mountains so I had to just stay there and deal with dirty looks from my everybody." My blonde best friend sat up right, her chest popping out at me. Now I know why she looks so different. "You got a boob job?" I ask in surprise as my eyes stay glued to the orbs that nearly hang out of her tube top. Lilia giggled and flipped some of her hair behind her shoulder. "Yeah I got them like a week ago and now I'm like a double D."

I nod with a look of impression on my face. She continues to talk about her breast before I receive another knock at my door. I get up to see who it is before opening the door. It was Finn, he didn't look happy. I don't expect him to look happy though. Who would take pride in their girlfriend being a pornstar? "Finn-" I could barely speak as soon as I opened the door. He had come in the room, pacing the floor as he was typing something on his phone. Hadn't spoken a word yet, just walked right in and got on his phone. I look at Lilia and she whispers something to me. "Oh my god, a real zaddy." I ignore her comment as Finn dials somebodies number and puts it on speaker. He sat it down and it rung a couple of times before someone answers. "Schnapp here."

The man stopped pacing and turned to face me. "Porn? Really? No, actually-" he stopped himself trying to figure out what he was going to say. I stood there preparing myself for him to say five words before walking out of here and never coming back. Those five words, I'm breaking up with you. "I'm not upset about you doing porn. I'm upset because as I was watching you in your little short film, I had connected some dots." Finn stated more clearly. Wait, he doesn't care about what I do? I can't tell if that's a good thing or a bad thing. Is he okay with me fucking other people on camera for money? I'm sure he's done that once, he's an actor.

"Tell us about these dots, Finn. Oh but could you put me on facetime? I'd love a little in flight entertainment." Noah spoke from the other line. I was confused, more confused than I've ever been. Finn's not mad at me for my job, but for something else. What is it? "When your so called step daddy had called you Stella I remember the morning after Gaten's parents anniversary dinner when Noah told me that he had slept with a woman named Stella. Was that you, Millie Bobby Brown?" Finn asked. I stood there in shame and embarrassment. I should have never done that.

I nod shyly and Finn shakes his head as he muttered a few words to himself. "God damn it." This is the first time I've heard him cuss. "See Finn, she isn't loyal. She's a filthy whore. Always has been, always will be. I mean she got knocked up when she was fifteen, that shouts whore to me." Noah says. I wanted to cry. I wanted to yank Noah out of that plane wherever it is and just start punching him till his brain is a pulp. Finn looks at me with hope and disappointment in his eyes. He shakes his head and turns away from me. "Excuse me but Millie is no whore, she's a single mother who is trying to make money and support her family and everyone around her. God if you were standing right here in this room I would have you pinned to the floor." Lilia tried to defend me.

"Holy shit, is that Brittany Blue? I'm such a huge fan." Noah exclaims. Finn hung up on him before glancing at me then away again. "Have you-...have you ever had sex with him after we got together?" The tall man asked, running his fingers through his black curly hair. I would never cheat on anyone, especially Finn. I love him so much and so does Brooklynn and I just have to have him in my life as my boyfriend. I shook my head, my eyes start to feel heavy with tears. "No. No Finn, I would never sleep with him again even if he was the last man on earth." I tell him. He looks up at me again and I could tell that he wants to believe me, I just didn't know if he actually does. "Finn...I love you. I don't want to be with anybody else, I want you. I could never cheat on someone so amazing and talented and funny and charismatic. Never."

Finn starts to let tears fall from his eyes and I do the same. The man starts to smile before giving me a nod and holding his arms out for me. I wasn't expecting things to turn out this way, but I'm thankful that it did. I can't imagine my life without him. I accept his hug and sob into his chest while I apologize. "I'm sorry. I'm so sorry." "Don't be. You've done nothing wrong." He assures me as he runs his fingers through my short messy brown hair. I could hear Lilia on the couch 'ooh'ing and 'awe'ing. I just inhaled the older man's scent after I was done crying.

-----------------------

Get ready for a time skip🍒

Cherry Pop [Fillie]जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें