🍒The Date🍒

Millie🍒

I finished a long and painfully boring shoot when one of the actors came up to me to start a conversation or whatever. "Hey Stella, I'm such a huge fan and I just have a couple of questions if you don't mind me asking them." The blonde girl stated as she sat down on the couch beside me with a robe around her body. I'm guessing she just took a shower since her hair also looked a little damp.

"Sure, ask away." I say happily as I put my phone back in my pocket. She gave me a nod and got comfortable. "So like, why did you start porn? What made you wanna be a porn star?" I think about that question. I became a porn star to make money and support my family, but I never wanted to be a porn star. Who in there right mind would actually want to? We all have our reasons for doing this but wanting to pursue a career in the adult film industry is not one of those reasons.

I just give her a small smile and answer her question. "Well I was eighteen and I was living with my best friend at her family's house but we wanted to move out because she had graduated high school. So then we started looking for jobs and she got a job at a diner she still works at to this day, but nobody would hire me because I dropped out of high school during my freshman year. Then I met my manager and she said she was looking for someone like me and now here I am working in porn."

The young lady nods and gave me the biggest grin she's given anyone all day. I hate socializing with coworkers. "How long have you been doing this?" She queried, scooting closer to me. Jesus it's like she's never heard of personal space. "I've been doing this for five years but I'm hoping to quit and get a better job by the end of this year." I quickly answer before pulling my phone out again to text Sadie and make myself look busy. Is Nat done talking to the director yet?

Millie:
Hey sads
how's it hangin?

Fucking text me
before I punch this
cunt in the face

Stop working and give
me attention

I'll talk about anything,
just please call me

"What? You can't quit, you're amazing." The blonde said, putting her hand on my knee. I look up at her and swallow my spit as she inches closer to me. "Could you maybe come back to my house and teach me all your moves? I'll let you do anything baby." Is she flirting with me? Sure I have sex with women but I'm not gay. I'm as straight as a dick. My phone rang and I quickly glance down to see Sadie called me. Saved by the ring. "I'm sorry I gotta take this." I excuse myself before standing up and going to an empty part of the house. I found a bathroom upstairs and sat on the counter.

I pick up the call and hold the phone up to my ear. Before I could say anything, Sadie beat me to it. "Tell me about the date last night." Shit, I knew she would ask. I didn't talk to her about it last night when I came home because I knew she would overreact and push me to go on more dates with him. Sure I enjoyed my time with Finn yesterday, but I just met him and I wanna do things slowly. I let out a groan. "Fine. I'd rather talk about a date than talk about the best scissoring positions."

"Okay I'm not gonna ask about that last part but how was it? Did you two kiss? Did he invite you over to his place?" The red head bombards me with questions in excitement. I check my nails as I talk. "Well I got to Starbucks and he was already there. We talked about current family and future family and then he bought me a coffee." I start. I hear Sadie squeal. "You guys are already planning a family together, I love it."

I shush her before I continue. "We talked some more about his work and he's an actor from Canada working on a romance film." I play with the laces on my shoes. "An actor? What a coincidence, so are you...kind of. I mean you do act like most of the guys you fuck have massive dicks but it's so little I could put them in my shirt pocket." "Sadie shut the fuck up. Do you wanna hear about the date or not?" I stop her from talking anymore. Don't you hate it when your best friend watches your pornos?

"Yes I wanna hear about this date, but I also wanna tease you and if you don't let me then I'll hang up and you can go hang out with people on set." I roll my eyes and just keep talking about Finn. "So after we talked about work it was getting late and Starbucks was closing so we just hung out on the beach for a bit and we played this game where we like guess each other's favorite things until the sun went down. Then we said our goodbyes and took separate Ubers home."

I smile as I remember that date. Finn wasn't trying to flirt at all, he just genuinely wanted to know me. I'm so glad that we're friends, I don't really have that many. "That's it? No kiss? No bang?" Sadie questioned in such confusion and almost anger. I hold up my forehead with my elbow resting on my knee. "Well he's a virgin Sadie. He's never had a girlfriend, he's never had a first kiss and yesterday was the first date he's ever been on. He's really nice guy and.." I stop myself from talking. I say what I think I'm about to say next then Sadie will encourage it.

"And what? What is it? Mills?" Sadie questioned frantically. I bit my bottom lip and shut my eyes with a small sigh. "I'd like to go on another date with him." I confess. I heard Sadie screaming and cheering on the other line so I hung up and hopped off the counter. I open up the bathroom door and the second I do, that blonde was standing there leaning against the doorframe biting her bottom lip in lust with a hand clutching the neckline of her bathrobe. Oh great, this whore again. "Come on baby, eat me just this once." She pleads and quivers. I roll my eyes. "I already have now move out of my way so I can go find my manager."

I push past her and make my way back downstairs seeing the camera crew pack everything up and the makeup artist talking to another actor. Where the hell is she? I got a kid at home, I don't have all day. I go to the kitchen and see Natalia arguing with the director. She had some money in her hands. "You said you'd pay three hundred after the shoot. Why the fuck am I holding two fifty? Where's the rest!?" The man with his arms crossed rolls his eyes before looking back up at me. "Stella hi. I have your money right here." He said. I raise my eyebrows but then furrow them. This is weird. What's going on?

He reaches into his pocket and pulls out four one hundred dollar bills. I thank him kindly and Natalia's jaw dropped. "Sorry honey, you were the one trying to play director. That's my job, sweetheart." The director explains to my manager. Nat looked furious as she let out a groan and told me to grab my things because we were leaving. I went to get my backpack then left with Natalia. When we got in the car, she took my four hundred dollars and started counting it. "Nat that's my money." I say. She stuffs it in the cup holder and turns to me pointing her finger. "Don't you dare argue with me about this or you can say goodbye to your career and all the money that came with it." The woman warned me. I just sat there in the backseat silently hating her the whole way home.

----------------------

I was gonna do a double update but I couldn't get the second chapter ready in time so...🍒