"yeah, we are just friends who film together. willow and i have been together for a year and a half. we are happy! as anne said, do not spread these rumors!" their faces were still red. gilbert looked over at anne as she took a big sip of her coffee. "well, thank you guys for watching! my latest video is in the description! so is anne's channel! make sure to subscribe to get more amazing content! also, buy my merch! new shirts are out for all of the vlog bois! love you all and stay amazing! bye!"

charlie turned the camera off and there was an awkward silence in the air. ethan and charlie exchanged looks as anne and gilbert stared into space. "well, that was fun! let's go eat!" charlie said.

they all sat in the kitchen while gilbert edited his video. autumn sat next to anne as she ate a bagel. willow was reading her book. autumn pulled her hone out and opened snapchat. "my fans love you, can we take a picture?" she nodded and smiled. they took the picture and autumn posted it to her story. "we are too cute!"

anne pulled out her phone and took a picture with autumn. willow cleared her throat. "so, anne, how's living here?"

"actually pretty great! i'm a little homesick though. avonlea is quite different than here!" she laughed.

"so, what's going on with you and sawyer?" her eyes went wide as everyone fell silent, knowing the fight that gilbert and willow had. everyone except for anne.

"he's a great guy! very sweet and knows a lot about music. we hang out a little bit. why?"

she smirked. "are you guys dating?"

"nope!" she popped the 'p'. "just friends!" she fell to silence and that left gilbert thinking about that kikey on her neck. he couldn't see it now but he knew it was covered in makeup. sawyer did it. or was he just delusional? he left it alone for awhile not really wanting to bring it up. "well, i have to go! text me when you are about to upload!"

anne laid on sawyer's couch, cuddling while watching a marvel movie. he ate popcorn while she scrolled through her twitter, when she got a call.

"who is it?" he asked as she got up.

"gilbert. he wants to facetime. i'll be right back." she answered the call in the bathroom. "hey!"

"hey an-where are you?" he focused on the background.

"i'm out. what's up?" she fixed her glasses and smiled.

"i'm about to upload. oh, are you busy tonight? i was thinking we cou-"

"i have plans, sorry! but hey, cannot wait to see the video! i'll call you later, okay? bye gilly." she hung up and ran back to the couch, hopping on sawyer. "he's about to upload!" sawyer seemed upset. "what baby?" he just shook his head and smiled, she kissed his nose. "hold up, i have to put this on my story!" she napped a picture and put a red heart and smiley face.

the video was going pretty well. it blew up in minutes, number thirty-five on trending. the last question came and tension filled between anne and sawyer. "why do you both look so suspicious?" sawyer muttered, causing anne to roll her eyes. "i mea, c'mon, that pause and look. people will think you are dating."

"no, they won't. you are-" a text from diana.

diana: um, check twitter. they are going crazy....

of course she told diana about her and sawyer, so she knew that the rumors weren't true. but twitter didn't know that. all over were posts about anne and gilbert dating. tht they were both lying about it and acted way too suspicious about the dating question. that anne was the cause of gilbert and willow's breakup, even though they weren't broken up. she could tell sawyer was also getting mad about this. she started to write.

"what are you doing?" she didn't answer, just kept writing and finally she stopped.

"let's go finish that movie." she kissed him and grabbed his hand.

gilbert could tell anne was hiding something. he got off the phone with her and sighed. he quickly uploaded the video and laid down. twenty minutes passed before willow came into the room. he laid her head on his chest. she seemed different. calmer and friendlier towards him. "what's going on? what's wrong?" he quickly got up.

"nothing, nothing. i just wanted to see you." she kissed him softly and kindly.

"you're acting different." she rolled her eyes and went on her phone. anne's tweet was on the screen.

"a b-boyfriend? who?" willow took her phone and threw it.

"who cares? now it's just us. c'mon let's go out! get dressed! we are meeting cole and clark." she said, leaving the room.

gilbert grabbed his phone and just stared at the tweet. his head was spinning. he felt upset and confused.

why are there so many secrets held between these two?

five days have passed since anne revealed she had a boyfriend and everyone wanted to know who.

jane plopped down on anne's bed with a bag of chips. "wanna go on a livestream? i promised my subscribers i would." she nodded.

"hey guys! ask us some questions!" jane was reading some of the comments and responding, while anne was texting sawyer. "who is anne texting? her boyfriend?" jane laughed as she read it. "well anne?" she blushed. "yep! oh gilbert's on the live, hey, gil!" both waved at the screen.

"who is her boyfriend? woah there is like fifty of those comments! anne, care to answer?" she snatched her phone so she can answer.

it's now or never. the world needs to know so they don't spread rumors. "i think it's time!" jane muttered something, too shocked to comprehend what's going on. "sawyer smith! that's my boo!" she chuckled at herself. "he's out with his band right now so he has no clue i just told the world but who cares! me and sawyer have been dating for a month now! best month of my life!" the people were going crazy with either hate or love.

she then saw gilbert comment a heart and she smiled. her thoughts went back to months ago when she liked him and could've sworn that he liked her back. how silly was she? thinking a boy who was in a relationship, liking her. she left her thoughts and answered some questions with a big smile.

the world knew.