Gerard Chimed In

My eyes opened slowly, but then closed because of the blinding white light.  Where was I?  I reluctantly opened my squinted eyes.  

                    Oh.  Right.  I remember what happened.  I caused pain to my family again.  I'm such a burden.

                    I was laying in a hospital bed.  The TV was on, and I think that they were watching some horror movie.  I've never seen a horror movie, because it wasn't allowed in the Orphanage.    I had always wanted to see one .  Now wasn't the time though.

                     "Dad? Mom?" I said with a groggy voice.

                      I looked to my left and saw Gerard spring up out of his chair, followed by Lyn-z and Ray.  Mikey wasn't there, and neither was Frank.  Mikey must have gone home, but what about Frank?  Did he leave Gerard again?  Did Gerard make him leave?  

                        "Delilah! Sweetie, how are you feeling? Are you okay?" Said Lyn-z

                         "Y-Yea," I said quietly, "what happened?"  

                         "You passed out of shock." Replied Ray

                         "I'm so glad your okay.  I was so worried and I didn't know what to do and-" Gerard started rambling

                         "Dad, it's okay," I giggled. I was afraid to ask the next question.  I didn't want Gerard to get mad at me, but I had to know, "what happened with, uh, Frank?"                 

                            "Did someone say my name?"  Said a voice from the doorway.  I turned my head to see the one person that would answer all my questions.

                             "Donuts!"  Ray yelled.

                             Frank and Mikey walked into the room with a box of Donuts from Dunkin Donuts.  I was so glad that #1 the box was from Dunkin Donuts because I can actually eat those ones and #2 that it seemed like Gerard and Frank were friends again.

                              "Okayy, Gerard, Here'd your strawberry iced eclair.  Lyn-z I have your maple donut.  Ray, here's your chocolate donut with chocolate frosting,  and Mikey, heres your rainbow sprinkled vanilla donut.  Delilah, I didn't know what flavor you wanted so I got a chocolate frosted and a vanilla frosted, I'll take the one you don't want."  Said Frank.  

                               "Oh, uh, I'll take the vanilla."  I said as Frank did a little fist pump in the air.

                               "Yess, I was hoping you would say vanilla because I definitely wanted the chocolate."  He laughed. 

                                Mikey looked up at the TV, "No way! Are you guys watching The Ring withought me?"

                                 "We can start it over if you want," Said Gerard, "But I'm sure that everyone in this room had seen it a million times.  I also have IT with me."

                                  "Actually, I've never seen The Ring" I said.  Everyone looked at me in shock.

                                   "YOUVE NEVER SEEN THE RING?" Yelled Lyn-z

                                    "Well, I've never really seen a horror movie," I laughed awkwardly.

                                      "YOUVE NEVER SEEN A HORROR MOVIE!?" Gerard chimed in. (I'm sorry)

                                      Then, all of a sudden there was a big ruckus in the room.  People were yelling and asking me questions. 

                                       "If your gonna make all that noise, then at least close the goddamn door!" (I'm really not sorry) Yelled a nurse from the hallway.

                                       We all burst out into laughter as Gerard started rewinding The Ring.

                                       "Well we're watching your first horror movie.  Right here, right now.  Frank, turn off the lights, it's about to get scary."  Said Gerard.

                                        Frank turned out the lights and closed the door as we all got comfortable and started to watch the movie.  I guess that right now, all I have to worry about is counting how many times Ray is going to scream, which was already twice from the previews.

WOW THIS CHAPTER ENDED ON A HAPPY NOTE FOR ONCE HOW GrEaT.  Also I drew that picture up at the top.  I felt like showing people even tho it's actual g a r b a g e.  Also I'm sorry for all the p!atd puns, I just was in a punny mood.  Okie we'll have a great week and don't ride a bike without a helmet ~ 💖💖xodlih