Lives at steak

"HOW THE HECK ARE WE GONNA GET FRANK?" Yelled Mikey, "We havent has contact with him for years. You don't know how hard I tried to find him.  What makes now different?"

                    I never expected Mikey to get this, well, emotional!?  I guess the public makes him seem a lot quieter.  But he had a point, how are we gonna get frank?

                    "I... I don't know." Said Ray with a solemn look

                    "What if we do some research?" I said, breaking from my silent state. "We can think of people who know might have an idea of how to contact him.  There has to be someone who knows where frank is."

                    "Who's Frank?" Said Gerard, returning from the bathroom.

                     Everyone exchanged glances "he's, uh-" I cut Lyn-z off

                    "He's a youtuber I like." I said, saving the conversation.

                    "Oh, okay." Replied Gerard.  He seemed Reassured and more relaxed.  

                     Gerard sat down and the waiter came and took our dinner orders.  There were so many different types of steaks!  I thought that there was only just, well, steak?

                    "So what are you guys doing tomorrow?" Asked Ray, as he took a sip of water.

                    "I was gonna take D over to the mall to pick out some furniture and clothes. You guys are welcome to come," Said Lyn-z.  Ray and Mikey perked up "but I thought that we could have some girl time." They pouted and gave some really stupid puppy dog eyes.  

                    "Aww man," Said Ray "I was hoping to get my hair done with you guys."

                    I burst out in laughter.  "WhAt? Princess Fro-Fro needs to keep his hair Volumous somehow" Ray Said with a smirk.

                   "Well, I'm sorry to interrupt pretty princess, but can you pass the ketchup?" Asked Gerard

                   "Speaking of hair..." I said, "I don't think I can allow you to eat ketchup, that would be cannibalism."  I motioned towards his hair.

                   "ACTUALLY my hair is Fire Truck red.  I almost got ketchup red.  Almost." He Rebuttled through a giggle.

                  "Ok fine, but if I ever see you next to a fire truck, I'm calling the police" I laughed as I passed the ketchup.

                  "Fair enough." He Replied while the waiter returned with our food.

                  I sliced into the juicy piece of meat and picked up a bit on my fork.  It looked delicious, my mouth was watering.

                 "Are ya just gonna stare at it? C'mon, try it!" Said Lyn-z

                "Okay, okay!" I giggled as I moved the fork to my mouth.  I took the piece between my teeth.

               "...well?" Said Gerard

               "oH MY LORD THIS IS HEAVEN WHY HAVENT I TASTED THIS BEFORE THIS IS GREAT.  MIKEY DID YOU TRY THIS? YOU SHOULD, ITS GREAT.  HAHA IF YOU DONT TRY THIS THEN IT WOULD BE A MIS-STEAK"  Everyone Laughed at my overexcitement.  

               "Did you really make a pun? Because If so then your life is at STEAK" Said Gerard

               "Are we really gonna have a pun battle, because if so then bring it filette min-ON" I yelled back to Gerard

               "Man, I haven't had a good pun battle in a while, I'm really having a cOw!"

               "Well This Ain't A Scene It's A Puns Race, and your gonna need to KETCHUP. TAKE THAT, TWO IN ONE!"

              "WELL SUGAR, YOUR GOIN DOWN."

              "I WOULD HAVE ANOTHER PUN, BUT MY LAWER MADE ME CHANGE THE NAME OF THIS PUN SO I WOULDNT GET SUED."

              "GUYS BE QUIET WERE IN A RESTERAUNT!" Yelled Lyn-z.  She looked at me and Gerard with anger, and I trembled with fear.  Lyn-z was scary when she was angry. "I can't beleive you guys, you're like a disloyal pack of buffaloes."

              "I'm sorry Li- wait." I said as Lyn-z broke out laughing.  We all joined her shortly after.

             "Did you really think that I would get mad at you for being loud in a restaraunt? I'm not that much of a mom.  I've trashed so many resteraunts, this is nothing.  Don't get any ideas though." She giggled.  

             "You guys are the greatest." I said with the biggest smile on my face.

Wow hi buddies.  Lol I bet u all thought that this was gonna be a serious chapter because of the title, well joKES IN U IT WAS A PUN BATTLE. I've never made so many fob references in one sitting wow. Btw sry about the cliffhanger in the last chapter.  Okie NLTTYA (shoutout to whoever guesses what that stands for. Hint: It has to do with MCR (wow big surprise)) ~xo💖💖dlih