8

"So, he is cop man, or he is cop robot?" Viktor questioned, Marcus held Edith's hand as they walked through the corridors

"So, he is cop man, or he is cop robot?" Viktor questioned, Marcus held Edith's hand as they walked through the corridors. He half expected her to pull her hand away, but she didn't.

"Half and half." Chico stated annoyed.

"Which is robot half?" Viktor asked.

"No, man. He's a dude in a big old metal suit." Chico snapped, loosing his patience.

"It's not a suit." Petra corrected. "They replaced his body with cybernetics. The "robo" part keeps his brain alive."

"This is very confusing film." Viktor mumbled shaking his head.

"So if Lin catches me smoking crack or running naked through Chinatown-"

"We're both dead." Saya cut him off.

"Yet here we are breaking his rules." Marcus smirked, running his thumb over Edith's knuckles.

"I have my own rules Bushido. Your honor lives in your sword, and I'm not leaving my honor in a closet next to some Hot Pockets." Saya said as they walked up the stairs.

"Hey, shh." Chico placed his finger over his lips.

Petra snook by the monks room first. Then Viktor, Chico, Jaden And Saya. Edith took one glance at the monk, he was about to turn around so Edith pulled Marcus across and they snuck around the corner.

"You could've got us caught!" Chico snapped quietly, glaring at Edith.

"She never made a sound." Marcus stuck up for her.

"She should've waited." Chico responded turning on his heel to walk away from them.

~

"You skeptics don't deserve the spoils that await. But I'm a generous captain." Petra said as everyone watched Marcus unlock the door.

"Wow." Chico mumbled as they saw the the things in the room that has been confiscated.

"There are explosives in here. Let's blow some shit up." Viktor said with a laugh.

Edith walked around the room, looking at the different items, wondering who they once belonged to. Edith ended up sitting in the corner looking through a book.

"You're waking the wolf, Arguello." Chico said as Marcus knocked off his helmet.

"Ooh." Marcus smirked.