The Ice Dragon Slayer

Your POV 

Krystal and I are on our way to Magnolia. We finally made it to Hardgeon. We walked on foot because I get motion sickness. One of the downsides of being a dragon slayer. I'm not even joking. If I had eaten lunch, I would see it again after riding the train. Speaking of lunch, I am quite hungry. 

"Why don't we stop by this restaurant?" Krystal asks me. She pointed to a restaurant that stands out the most in this town. 

"Yeah sure. I am a bit hungry. I hope they have (favorite dish)." I said. We entered the restaurant. Money's tight. No need to fear once we join a guild and start a job. The guild we're planning to join is number one in all of Fiore. 

Fairy Tail Narrator's Voice 

This is the town of Hargeon. There are many restaurants, but this particular restaurant is very magical. It is known as 8 islands. 

Your POV 

We entered the restaurant and sat down in one the available booths. After a little while, our waitress came up. 

"Hello. My name is Lucy. I'll be your waitress. Can I take your order?" she asks us. The both of placed our orders. She wrote our orders down and was about to leave when.... 

"Hey, is that the Fairy Tail mark on your hand?" I ask her. She stares at the back of her hand for a second, then she turns back to me with a smile. 

"Yep. I'm a member of Fairy Tail." Lucy responds. Looks like Christmas came early for me... 

"That's so cool! We're actually on our way to Fairy Tail." Sparkles lit up my (e/c) eyes. 

"Oh really? Does that mean you guys want to join Fairy Tail?" Lucy asks us. We nodded our heads. Though, I nodded like a hyper kid on sugar. 

"My friends are members of Fairy Tail. If you guys want, I'll introduce them to you." 

"Really? Thank you so much!" Lucy went off to get her friends. A little while later, a pink haired guy in a uniform came with our food. 

"So are you the guys who want to join Fairy Tail?" he asked us. 

 "Yeah, we are." Krystal says. He gave the biggest grin I've ever seen. 

 "My name is Natsu and I'm a Fairy Tail Wizard." 

 "It's nice to meet you Natsu. My name is (Y/N) and this here is my best friend Krystal." I introduced us to him. "Hello. It's nice to meet you." Krystal greeted Natsu. 

 "Whoa, you have a cat too? Hey Happy! Come here for a sec. There's another cat." Natsu called to him. A blue cat in a uniform came up to us. He saw us. 

 "Hi! I'm Happy." the blue cat said. He's so adorable. We introduced ourselves to him. 

"So are you an Exceed?" Happy asked Krystal. 

 "Yes. Though technically I'm not a cat. I'm a fox." Krystal said. 

"Natsu, are these two the ones Lucy wanted us to meet?" a young woman with such pretty red hair asked Natsu. I also see Lucy, a small girl with blue hair, a white cat, and a guy with black hair who is shirtless. Wait, what? 

 "Yep. These guys wish to join Fairy Tail." Happy said. 

 "I'm Erza. Nice to meet you." the girl with the scarlet hair said. 

 "My name is Wendy. And this is my friend Carla." the girl with the blue hair introduced herself and the white cat. I turn to the guy who was shirtless. I was waiting for him to introduce himself. 

 Gray's POV 

 Lucy told us how there was a girl and a purple fox who wanted to join Fairy Tail. She insisted we introduce ourselves to them and hopefully ask Master if they join Fairy Tail. We all followed Lucy to where the girl and fox were. I got to admit, this girl is pretty cute. She had such pretty (E/C) eyes, beautiful (L/H) (H/C) hair, (S/C) skin, and the most beautiful smile I have ever seen. She looked at me. 

"Gray, aren't you going to introduce yourself?" Erza asks me. Oh crap, I can't look like an idiot in front of her. Whoa, what's this strange sensation I'm feeling? 

 "Uhm... hey... I'm Gray." I introduced myself. She started to giggle. I raised an eyebrow. 

 "I'm sorry. It's just that I find it funny how Erza asked you to introduce yourself when she already introduce you herself." she continued to giggle. Even her laugh is cute. I think I'm in l- Wait, what am I thinking? I just met this girl. How I say I'm in love with her? But when I see her smiling, I want to smile to. 

 "Ugh...yeah. I guess that was stupid of me." I shrug it off. 

 "Don't worry about it. Anyway, my name is (Y/N) and this is Krystal." she introduced herself and the purple fox. I waved to the fox. Happy suddenly popped out of nowhere. 

 "HE LOOOOVVVEEEESSSSS YOU!" he told (y/n). 

 "Shut your trap!" I warned him. I don't want anyone to know I have a crush on her.

 "So (Y/N) and Krystal, what type of magic do you use?" Erza asked them. 

 "I'm an Exceed. I can change into a taller version of me and have swordsmen skills." Krystal said. She changed into her other form and pulled out her weapon. So she was like Panther Lily. Guess he's going to have another friend. 

 "That's amazing. I look forward to having a battle with you one day." Erza said. Krystal agreed. 

 "What about you (Y/N)?" Wendy asked her. This I gotta know. "I use Ice Magic." she said. Seriously, she's an Ice Wizard too? "Actually, I'm a Ice Dragon Slayer." she said. We all looked at her with shocked expression on her faces. Natsu even dropped the food he was eating. Though it was actually their food. She looked at us with a worried expression. 

 "You're a Dragon Slayer too?" Natsu said. She turned to him and nodded. "That's does it. You have to join Fairy Tail!" he yelled out. (Y/n) and Krystal gasps. 

 "I'm a Dragon Slayer! And so is Wendy and Gajeel." Natsu explained to them. They were shocked as well. 

 "(Y/N), what's your dragon's name?" Wendy asks her. 

 "Her name is Elsanna." he responded. 

 "Did your dragon disappeared on July 7, X777?" Natsu asked her. She nodded her head. 

 "Our dragons disappeared on the same day too." Wendy said. They looked at each other. They looked at us. Suddenly,... 

 "COME ON (Y/N) LET'S GO!" Natsu said as he grabbed (y/n) and ran out the restaurant with her. 

 Your POV 

 I was looking at Natsu and Wendy. We are all dragon slayers whose dragons disappeared on the same day. Before I could say anything, Natsu grabbed me by the wrist and dragged me out of the restaurant.  

"COME ON (Y/N) LET'S GO!!" he yelled out. I was screaming my life out. 

"Wait! Where are you taking me, Natsu?" I asked him. Soon enough, everyone else came to follow us. 

"You said you wanted to join Fairy Tail didn't you?" he asked me. I was staring at him. He looked at me and smiled. "So Let's Go!" he said. I was smiling the biggest smile possible. I was running with him while he was onto my hand. 

 "ALRIGHT!" I yelled excitingly. I was on my way to join Fairy Tail. A guild that had three dragon slayers and three Exceeds was about to have four. What I didn't know was that a certain Ice Wizard who had his eye on me....